Please buy my stuff! MISB A-Starscream+TM2 Blackarachnia+lots more loose!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by thefrozenred, Jun 24, 2006.

1. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    [EDIT: I'll only upload photos if requested; due to camera difficulties, uploading pictures is a little bit of a pain. If you ask, though, I'll do it. :) ]

I really need to sell this stuff; it's honestly gotten to the point where it just takes up space. I've only got three major MISB items for sale, but they're good ones:

Beast Wars Transmetal II Blackarachnia - PENDING
    Armada Starscream - PENDING
    MOSC Batman TAS: Bruce Wayne with Snap-on Batman Armor (as seen here, in someone else's auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/NRFP-Batman-Animated-Bruce-Wayne-w-Snap-On-Armor-Figure_W0QQitemZ5976381875QQihZ009QQcategoryZ2480QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Please make offers if interested in either of these.

I also have a bunch of loose and incomplete figures, including:

BW Tigerhawk (missing feather missiles, cannon missiles, and one cannon; minor chrome scuffs, but the figure isn't damaged: $3 + s/h of your choice)

MOSC RiD Hightower ($4 + s/h of your choice)

RiD Rapid Run (PERFECT condition, missing only the gun: $7 + s/h of your choice)

RiD Megatron (missing both dragon head covers, both hilts/missiles, dragon tail, dragon mode arms; this is essentially JUST the core Megatron body, all the joints are in perfect condition, nothing broken, GREAT for kitbashing: $1 + s/h of your choice)

RiD oversized Knockoff Megatron (in pieces, but has both dragon head covers, swords, dragon arms, and a one-piece unarticulated tail; I can try to reassemble him if anyone's interested, but again, the important joints are still all there, and he'd be great for a kitbash: $2 + s/h of your choice)

MOSC Heroes of Cybertron Skywarp ($1 + s/h of your choice) - PENDING

Armada Thundercracker (great condition, but missing missiles, Minicon, and wing-sword - NON-SMIRK VERSION: $5 + s/h of your choice)

G1 Hun-Grr (just the robot body, no accessories/weapons, some sticker wear; not all too up on my G1s, but I know nothing is broken off: $5 +s/h of your choice)

G1 Highbrow (just the robot body, no Headmaster or weapons, some stickers applied and in OK condition, the body as a whole is fine, nothing broken: $5 +s/h of your choice) - PENDING

G2 Green bulldozer Autoroller (can't find the actual name; no weapons/accessories, but figure itself is in fine condition: $1 + s/h of your choice)

And in other lines:

Star Trek: TNG Borg figure (MOSC 1992 Playmates, $2 + s/h of your choice; figure seen in this other auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-TREK-TNG-BORG-1st-SERIES-PLAYMATES-1992-MOC_W0QQitemZ290001128536QQihZ019QQcategoryZ38264QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

TNMT: Yankee Doodle Ralph figure (MOSC from back in the early 90s; please take him off my hands: $1 + s/h of your choice)

Plan is to give this thread a week, and see how stuff sells. If nothing sells, I'm taking everything to eBay. If that doesn't work out for some of the items, they go to charity.

If you have any questions, or want to negotiate any prices, PLEASE PM ME. Like I said, I want to move this stuff, so all prices are very flexible.

Thanks in advance!!!!:music 

eBay Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=frozenred7&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Junkion Feedback: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=87223

I accept Paypal, Money Orders, and cash.

2. thefrozenred

Ebay:
    Bump, really want to sell these figures.

3. thefrozenred

Ebay:
    A-Starscream is pending, but all the other stuff is still up for grabs!!!

4. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    What's the condition of highbrow? And is it just the body? How cheap can you ship it to philly?

5. thefrozenred

Ebay:
    Updated status of some more figures, responding to PMs soon!

Thanks!!!!!

6. thefrozenred

Ebay:
    Bump