Played with some animated toys today

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Indiancowboy, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Indiancowboy

Indiancowboy Well-Known Member

Cousin and his three kids are here for a couple of days. My 6 year old nephew is a rabid TF fan and brought a bumblebee and deluxe cybertron (i think) optimus.

Call me unimpressed. Didn't really enjoy the transformation of either one, and didn't really find them all that fun to pose and play with compared to other TFs.

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything. See post count. I'm not that stupid.

What I want to know is if I can expect more satisfying transformations and playability from other toys (blitzwing, prowl, bulkhead) than I did with these two toys.

Now, just to prove that i am not an animated hater, let me say that I LOVE the animated dinobots' aesthetic (except for grimlock's underbite) and am pretty much certain I'll be picking those up.

2. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Bulkhead's(both) are pretty good, Voyager Ops has a cool automorph if you set it up right, Starscream going into robot is cool, it's practically one step without rearranging some limbs. Prowl has a very asymmetrical transformation but the end is a very symmetrical robot. I'd say that Prowl is a good sample of the series

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I guess it depends on what you consider a "satisfying" transformation.