plastic change

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Oct 5, 2012.

1. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    so i was woundering did anyone else notice when plastics felt weaker or just diffrent.

e.g.

classics ratchet his plastic feels weaker the ironhide. note ive owned 2 versons of that ratchet then decided to get the henkie

between the end of rts and dotm there was a noticable change in the plastic used this one felt softer and in the case of my roadbuster the weight of his mectec weapon cause the arm to fall off to even on a joint eather mid way up the arm, needlis to say i returned him and got another

and even now with the prime line the plastic feels diffrent yet agian feels lighter but harder then the dotm stuff.

and on a side note ive noticed with the arms microns when building them and cliping them together they end up with stress marks some realy bad.

i dont know about between the lines earlier i cant tell and real diffrence maybe its just me it seems just to be the artistic styleing of them change.

what do you think, what did you notice besides shrinking that ones sticks out like a sore thumb.

2. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    TFP ratchet feels nice an sturdy , even tho it's rather hollow. Knockout feels really cheap to me. He weighs like nothing! He's got 3 strikes going for him, light weight, small, and lack of paint/ details.