Customs: Planning a custom repaint of Red Alert

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by PrimulArchangel, Aug 21, 2007.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I made a post on here not long ago looking for a Lightbar and Silverstreak head because i was planning on making a Custom Red Alert either out of a Smokescreen or ricochet ro silverstreak. The real version is out of my reach in price range so ill just make my own lol. Well i finally got me a complete silver streak so i will start painting him soon , once the wet weather clears out so that my paint will dry correctly..

BUT im still in need of the lightbar :cry  ... So im asking yet again if anyone has a left over lightbar from a custom you may have built ? I had one guy message me saying he had one but he never replied back to me after i asked what he wanted for them .. So i dunno what happened to him .. So does anyone have one :) 

PM me if you can help me out please .. Also a quick question to you guys that have taken apart alternators .. How hard is it to do and do the joints get loose after taking them apart ?

Thanks All :) 

-Curt

2. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  3. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  4. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah i have this guys site already , he sells on ebay as well.. Im looking for one that is off Prowl that maybe someone made a custom with . I dont really like any that this guy is selling.. Ill go to him as a last option

Thanks for the help though :) 

-CUrt

5. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah i have this guys site already , he sells on ebay as well.. Im looking for one that is off Prowl that maybe someone made a custom with . I dont really like any that this guy is selling.. Ill go to him as a last option

Thanks for the help though :) 

-CUrt

6. Sculpt-bot

Sculpt-bot So waddya want, a medal?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey dude! I think I may have a spare lightbar. I also have a custom G1 style Sideswipe/Red Alert head cast if you're interested:wink: . I will look and PM you if I find anything. Let me know if you want a pic of the melon!

7. Sculpt-bot

Sculpt-bot So waddya want, a medal?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey dude! I think I may have a spare lightbar. I also have a custom G1 style Sideswipe/Red Alert head cast if you're interested:wink: . I will look and PM you if I find anything. Let me know if you want a pic of the melon!