Places of Cybertron.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Overlord Balder, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

In all three movies, some part of Cybertron has been shown in flashbacks [well, except for ROTF, that largely showed Earth], on the first we had a flashback showing Megatron killing a poor Autobot [Or a Decepticon who disobeyed him, who knows] with a silver spear, on a place filled with spikey structures and lava rivers:

[​IMG]

I think that was Kaon, the capital of the Decepticons, I mean, there are even smelting pools and spikey buildings there, the only thing missing is a giant floating Decepticon symbol.

And in DOTM, we are shown Iacon, the declining Capital city of the Autobots, and the opening shows the city being taken by the Decepticons [maybe that was the "final battle" Optimus refered to in DOTM?].

What do you guys think?

2. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Maybe mabye not. Though I do have a theory that Cybertron's atmosphere is covered by the honeycomb structure and what we saw in TF1 is the lowest level the real surface of Cybertron.

3. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really didn’t like the Cybertron depicted in the first film. Just looked like something out of Dante’s Inferno. DOTM’s Cybertron, on the other hand, was much better. A perfect blend of G1 and mover-verse. I also loved the colours they used.

4. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Yes:D  that's excatly how I like to think of it.