Place to get MP-01 Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Dublo7, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Dublo7

Dublo7 Member

I've left it a bit late, but I'm getting a big tax return soon and I really really want to finally get a MP-01 Prime.
    I'm in Australia and I've called around all the places that used to stock them, but they cannot get them in anymore. They can only get the hideous MP Megatron.
    Does anyone know any good, reliable websites that won't charge an absolute tonne for shipping?

Help me out here.

2. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    I'm guessing the movie got you into it again. Really depends on what kind of MP Prime you want. If you want thee MP-01 from the first run you're almost shit out of luck. Best place to go would be ebay now.

Just incase you're not that clued in on what MP Primes there are, here's a quick list;

MP-01 Is the orginal and considered the sturdiest of all. (Sans trailer)

MP-02 Basically White Chocolate Prime, if that's you're thing

MP-04 Minus the few QC problems still in my mind the coolest of all, even has his trailer

20th Anni is basically MP-01 with smaller smoke stacks

DVD Prime has poorer quality than the other primes, smaller smoke stacks and cheap looking paint apps. For this reason he's also the least expensive

3. Dublo7

Dublo7 Member

Oh, where abouts can you get the Anniversary one? Are they readily available from most places?

I would get the MP-04, but the price is a little out of my range.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    The DVD one was a mass release at retailers like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, and ToysRUS. You may still find one in one of those stores. He was clearanced out of most of the Wal-Marts in the US.