PiousMaximus's n00b collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Pious Maximus, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Pious Maximus

Pious Maximus Member of House Maximus

All I can say is that I've come a long way since posting here 6 months ago and only owning a 1-step-changer Drift.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Note: Unicron pictured here has a broken/missing chest piece, and shows signs of being self-painted? It was a gift, so I'm unsure.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And lastly, this is an AWFUL picture due to their posing, so I'll label it:
    [​IMG]
    Pictured here: Generations Kup, CW Rodimus, CW Swindle, CW Wheeljack, FoC Starscream, Generations Roadbuster, Generations Springer, TR Blurr, Generations Trailbreaker

2. Kyle Blues

Kyle Blues whoo.

You call this a newbie collection? All this? IN 6 MONTHS?

Brah, after collecting for years as casual collector. My own selection is only somewhat larger. (give or take a few beast wars figures in a drawer)
    And I never even got second hand G1 toys like you!

(btw the energon unicron normally comes with weird paint apps like that)

3. Pious Maximus

Pious Maximus Member of House Maximus

^^;; i just...picked up G1 beachcomber, 1-step TFA optimus, and revoltech starscream today...everyone else's collections look so professional...i'm just pickin' em up as i go

4. mephinc

mephinc Well-Known Member

Welcome to the plastic crack addiction.

Little tip for a new collector and/or low budget collector:
    Swap meets are your friend. You'll rarely find "complete" figures, but you'll find a wide variety of G1/G2 for dirt cheap. Over time, if you keep a sharp eye, you'll even be able to find the right bits and pieces to complete figures.