Minor/Repaint: Pink Bumblebee (Laserbeak) WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by swisherteets, Aug 7, 2011.

1. swisherteets

swisherteets New Member

So this is my first post and my first custom.
    I am in now way new to painting I have been painting wargaming miniatures for years however painting a transformer is definately a different type of challenge. (It didn't help that it was hot and humid here the past few weeks and my airbrush was acting up)

I had forgotten how much I hate painting with oil based paints but I am nearly finished up.

I loved the scene in the movie with laserbeak as "Pink 'Bee" I found it quite creepy.

So I had to paint one up though now the wife wants it instead of sellign it lol.

Heres a couple of quick WIP shots
    the head and fenders still need paint, I had to strip them down because I wasnt pleased with them so they are sitting in a bowl of simple green right now :) 

over all I am ok with it so far there is a couple of spots that the paints a little rough that I have to go back and fix

Attached Files:

2. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    dammit i love it, if i remembe rright, metallitron is working on this guy too!

3. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

nice job :thumb 

4. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Looking good! I think tons of folks are doing this, that was such a creepy scene, lol. I should have mine done by Monday.