Customs: Pimp My Toy - Commissions

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Pimp My Toy, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Pimp My Toy

Pimp My Toy AKA Jimster

Ebay:
    Now accepting commissions!
    I am taking on a limited number of commissions over the next few months. If you want to commission me for a custom transformer or action figure, please contact me through private messages on TFW2005 (as Pimp My Toy) or Procustomizers (as Jimster).

Alternatively you can keep up with my work at my facebook page (Pimp My Toy | Facebook) or on Twitter as @PimpMyToy. I also have a portfolio/blog at Pimp My Toy - Custom Collectibles

Customs
    I am proficient in modifying, scratchbuilding, painting and sculpting and future customs will include Steampunk Computron, Hearts of Steel Bumblebee, Movie Combined Arcee and cartoon-style Aquaman amongst others. I use top quality primers, paints (Tamiya, Vallejo, Citadel, brush & airbrush) and materials (Apoxy Sculpt, Milliput, etc).

Awards
    I have entered three competitions, and I have won in each one. It's not something I like to brag about but it gives you an idea of what you can expect from my work. Those customs were:

TFW Boombox competition (Robot Heroes Boombox)
    Procustomizers Steampunk contest 2011 (Hearts of Steel Scourge)
    Procustomizers Halloween contest 2011 (Scratchbuilt MvA 'Wicked Jack')

Portfolio
    Here are some samples of my work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was lucky enough to have Pimpmytoys SG insecticons in hand to review for a charity event he donated them to and i must say they were most impressive. The paint work was clean and very vibrant. Aside from great customs he also goes the extra mile with some really sweet packaging and tech cards.