Piggin out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shakira, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Shakira

Shakira Well-Known Member

K I have laughed myself into tears and I wanted to hear your stories. What is the most food you have seen a person consume at one sitting?
    A guy I know ate a BBQ dinner for two during one sitting. The same guy broke down a quad Kingburger from Fatburger and did the log jammer at Jack in the Box. I have heard the log jammer comes with a warning label on it. The label says it can cause vomiting, nausea, diarreha, blindness, diabetes, and a host of other shi*. I know you guys have some stories.

2. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

That I personally seen? Nothing. However one of my co-workers from the Compusa days told me that her dad would put away several plates of food and was such a glutton he would often eat right from the serving area at all you can eat buffets

3. Sideways

Sideways Banned

I once ate two medium pepperoni pizzas by myself while I was " under the influence"...

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

CDNShockwave get outta my head!!

5. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

A better question is how much have you personally have eaten in one sitting. Mine was 5 full plates of chinese at a buffet. That was a long time ago though.

6. Shakira

Shakira Well-Known Member

I ate a whole chicken once :OP
    that was a long time ago I cannot do that to myself anymore. I can only eat like 2 things a Taco Bell now.
    5 PLATES! that is more chinese food than I have ate in a lifetime.

7. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

jeez you must have crapped out a basketball

8. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can think of two incidents - my 25th birthday, where I consumed a 16" pizza. After a starter. Followed by dessert.
    Work Christmas party, 2007 - a few people didn't like the food, but it was ok with me - I had 4 main courses and 3 desserts!

9. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
    ive eaten 3 plates of Chinesse food before but that has been about it

10. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    About ten years ago I went into an Old Country Buffet with a friend. We sat down with our plates and noticed two very, very obese gentlemen sitting a few tables away. They each had a pile of empty plates stacked next to them. I'm not sure exactly how many plates, but each stack was around 12 inches tall. They were sitting there staring at the table, not talking, each of them with a look of suffering on their faces. Right around the time my friend and I finished our plates, the two men got up...not to leave, but to get more food.

Incidentally this was the last time I ever went to an OCB. Not because of those two sad souls, but because the food is shite.

Personally, the most I've ever eaten had to have been at Chinese buffets. Years ago I would go there with a buddy, both of us higher than hell, and we'd each consume about 3 full plates. I don't think I could get close to that anymore, high or not.

11. cbff

cbff Destroyer of Botcon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    If I want to, I can eat a large pizza from Pizza Hut or any other chain in one sitting.

However, I usually limit myself to half and save the rest for another meal. It's also pretty rare that I actually order a pizza.

12. Depthcharge

Depthcharge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So, two years ago my cryptology professor at college decided that he Joe (one of my fellow students who was known for his large appetite) were going to drive to St. Louis over the weekend and attempt to tackle the Pointersaurus challenge. That Thursday before they were going to have a water chugging contest to prepare so, in class, they both sat at the front of the room and pounded jugs of water until, eventually, Joe got up and barfed in the trashcan in front of everyone. My professor, after laughing, told him to take the trash can outside and dump it in the quad. Joe complied and upon returning he walked back into the room carrying a bag of potato chips and a coke from the vending machine.

That weekend the pizza eating challenge was a miserable failure, unfortunately.

13. cbff

cbff Destroyer of Botcon

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Damn, I'd try it just for the chance to win $500. Let's see, that's $250 and 5 lbs. a person. Sounds do-able.

14. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

I ate a whole rotisserie chicken by myself. With just my fingers. It was fucking amazing.

15. Mr. Wholesome

Mr. Wholesome WWOD What Would Ops Do?

Ebay:
    Before I started making myself slow down and eat normal I would (and probably still could) be able to order the grande combo from Taco Bell for myself that consisted of 2 bean burritos, 8 hardshell tacos, a large soda, cinamon twists, and two crunch wrap supremes. I would also be able to go to Jack in the Box and get a Bacon Ultimate cheeseburger, Big cheeseburger, 2 monster tacos, a large soda and curly fries. I feel sick just thinking about that now

Also, cbff your sig remids of something that happened around here. A guy was able to reprogram one of those signs to make it read "WARNING NAZI ZOMBIES AHEAD." He changed the password so it took half a day to fix it. Being an employee of GameStop I found this hillarious.

16. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm kind of a sugar fiend, so my biggest offense would probably be how I can eat a 13 ounce bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures within a couple of hours. The problem is that I work on a computer, and while I do, just reaching over and eating a small peanut butter cup is extremely easy and before I know it, the bag is gone. I haven't done that in a few years now but I still could, I just don't because I know that's crazy bad on my system.

When i was younger, it would have been probably how I can consume large amounts of pizza, but my stomach can't deal with that anymore.

As far as other people go, I dont think I've whitnessed anything too unbelievable. I mean, there's a lot of big people out there and I see mass amounts of food consumed all the time.

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I remember back in high school, one of my classes had a pizza party and there was one kid who literally took two or more pieces of pizza, stack them on top of each other, and just stuff them in his mouth. It was kinda incredible.

18. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    Heh, I know my limits with everything except Junk Food. I never pigged out on anything except French Fries (two servings), a bag of Lays Classic Potato Chips or Pretzels and ended up with a Blinding Headache.

My brother once ate a plate of shrimp fried rice big enough to serve my entire immediate family. Regretted later on after we left the restaurant.

19. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    I can eat a Large one topping pizza in one sitting

20. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

i used to be able to eat a large and medium pizza in one sitting. i used to be able to eat huge amounts of stuff. i cant really do that anymore, if i do i feel bloated and full the next day and will stop eating for nearly most of the next day.

at the new years LAN party i was at with old friends, we came to a scary realisation. we are not as young as we used to be.