Pictures of TF2 Motorcycle Riders

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Icespark, Jun 6, 2008.

1. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

LOL!! :lol 

2. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

Cool that we're getting Arcee. Hope they fix up her design because I really hated that leaked one. Also, I really hope they don't bother trying to explain the need for female robots. At this point, who cares, as long as we get more robots.

And I know everyone has their own tastes, but the girl is really not that attractive.

I'd say Megan Fox is far more attractive and she's not really my cup of tea. The "Arcee driver" is kind of man-ish.

3. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

Just remember, the stunt driver for Jessica Alba in "Dark Angel" was VERY much a man. (Needed upper body strength for all the wheelie-poppin'.) So yeah, till I see a close-up, I'm not gonna comment on hot or not.

For those of you who think because there are three actresses and three bikes that there will be three different characters, don't any of you have any sort of clue how movies are made? Come on, there were at least that many Bumblebees and Barricades for the last movie! You have to have several of each, so that if one vehicle gets damaged, you have more to use. In other words, you'll have the stunt bike that's invariably going to get wrecked purely to shit, the moving bike, and the nice shiny bike for the still shots and close-ups. C'mon people...it's movie magic at work here.

Anyways, what are you guys talkin' about hot... I thought Transfans were scared of girls like Rachael Taylor, Megan Fox, or whoever the flavor of the month is.

4. Kenji

Kenji Well-Known Member

3rd Pic looks like a man

5. Sablebot

Sablebot #thinkitaintillegalyet

the 3 Arcees

NO, when it comes to shooting cars or vehicles in films, the directors usually have extras just in case one of them gets damaged. It's a common practice in film-making. Same thing with the holographic drivers - if one of them gets hurt, they can use the other one.

6. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits:
    Cool! Arcee!

As for the biker girls, I've seen hotter...but I wouldn't kick either of those ladies out of bed for eating crackers.

Anyway...uhh.....WHOOOOO! TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!

7. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    attack of the biker chick clones? hehehe.. Well, I'm hoping against hope that she's a stunt double for a new human character, coz I REALLY don't want Arcee in the movie. Makes no sense why there would be any gender to a TF, since they don't reproduce.

The Arcee concept is obviously feminine, and there is no reason for a robot to have a womanly figure.

Much rather have Grimlock. Big dumb roaring robotic dinosaurs make far more sense to me. Plus, my son will geek over dinobots, he won't care about Arcee.

8. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    Most of the TF fans here (those who are destined to be single in their parents' basement) LOVE looking at any moviestar girl and pretending they would actually have a .0000007% chance with her.... But if they were to actually come across Megan and she said "hello" casually, they would have a panic attack, drool all over, then die, then and there.

She'd not even notice, either.

9. justamaze

justamaze Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That one on the right looks like a butch girl. Most likely these are just stunt doubles. The pretty one will get all the face shots while the others do all the dirty work. Dirty ho's

10. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

I've never seen stilleto heeled biker boots, before.

11. inferno1031

inferno1031 Member

ya the driver on the far right, without the highheel boots, very much looks like a dude............take a look at his/hers nose, its huge

Last edited: Jun 7, 2008
  12. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's an... interesting outfit on them. Bay or the designer must really love bondage... :) 

I think if the first leaked script was true (which I'd bet my pistons on), we can expect a lot of similar-looking but differently colored warriors on each side, since that script has some pretty character-heavy battle scenes.

Here's hoping that they at least get different head-molds, but knowing Bay we'll only see them in lighting fast battle-scenes only without a good focus anyway...

13. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

No, this is only one character.

14. chocula78

chocula78 Satellite Systems Engr TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Is it possible that Arcee is a decepticon? There seems to be a lot of black being used for her, which is not very autobot like (with the exception of ironhide).

15. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, noticed that afterwards. Great minds think alike?

:lolol 

She'd probably step on their dead body without much of a noticed either. :lol 

16. Autobot 47

Autobot 47 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got experience huh?! :D 

17. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    :lolol  at all the anti-hot posturing. The same thing was all over here when Megan Fox was first cast in '06. You fanboys know you'd hit it.

18. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yes, but the difference is Megan Fox actually looks good (without five pounds of makeup on her face) while these biker chicks... leave much to be desired... not to mention you're not even getting a good look at them. I think that's the part that makes me laugh the most... stilletos, leather and bondage... a TF fanboys dream I guess?

19. sixshot2K

sixshot2K Soundwave is #1!

That one word tells all

20. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

welcome to my world. HAHAH