Picture Request: Spike & Sparkplug Diaclone Drivers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VE Telus, Aug 23, 2007.

1. VE Telus

VE Telus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Has anyone received their Spikes and Sparkplugs? I'm very curious about the product, and I'm hoping to find pictures of them inside the G1 vehicles. Alas, everything online has them simply standing on their own.

Can anyone take a picture of their Spikes and Sparkplugs in, say, Optimus Prime or other G1 cars?

2. Metroflex

Metroflex Banned

With pleasure!

In Prime.
    [​IMG]

Both fit perfectly in Prime, but they're kinda hard to see when he's closed up. It's pretty dark in there.
    [​IMG]

And they both fit perfectly in Roller too.
    [​IMG]

Spike doesn't fit in Sunstreaker because of his wide leg stance. He fits in Sideswipe pretty well though.
    [​IMG]

Recreating their joyride in the More Than Meets The Eye cartoon.
    [​IMG]

Spike barely fits in Mirage. His arms make him look a little awkward in there. But I guess anyone that isn't wearing a full racing suit would look a little odd in Mirage, especially an oil rig worker. :) 
    [​IMG]

Sparkplugs too damn fat to fit in anyone other than Prime and Ironhide/Ratchet. Too bad you can't fit him in his old buddy Wheeljack.
    [​IMG]

And just chillin'...
    [​IMG]

I highly recommend these little guys. I got them on Ebay for about $15. There's always a new auction starting when one ends, so you should be able to get them pretty cheap eventually. They come with removable hats, stands, and little wrenches. These accessories are UNBELIEVABLY TINY. There's no way I could get them to hold their wrenches, even with a pair of tweasers. You really can't appreciate how awesome these are until you see them in person and how friggin' tiny they are, yet still highly detailed. A lot like WST, I guess. Get 'em!

3. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    These kick ass.....

4. tusko

tusko Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Flickr:
    Nice Pictures!

5. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Woah, they are cool.

6. Metroflex

Metroflex Banned

Yup. I'd suggest keeping their helmets on, though. Spike's hairline is a little...receeding...for some reason. The helmet covers that up nicely.