Picture Request: PRiD/Animated comparison

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Coltello, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Coltello

Coltello Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, before I begin, allow me to introduce myself. I'm technically new here, but I've been lurking around the forum for a while. I initially planned to just use this account for B/S/T, but thought I'd get involved in some of the discussions.

Anyway, I was playing around with my PRiD Ratchet and Wheeljack and they reminded me of the Animated series toys. I was trying to visualize how they would compare to Animated Deluxes Jazz & Prowl (two of my favorites from the Animated cartoon), but I never got them as toys so it's difficult. May anyone take a quick picture to see how these toys compare to each other side-by-side? I just like the whole ninja/samurai-esque feel of them (no projectiles) and I thought it'll be cool to have a little squadron of them going on, but I rather see how they stack up against each other before I spend some cash on them. Thanks!

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wheeljack would be the shorty of that group, since Prime toys are kinda short as deluxes go, and Animated toys were frequently tall by size-class averages.