Picture Request: Classics Shadow Commander

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by The_Waspinator, Mar 25, 2009.

1. The_Waspinator

The_Waspinator Well-Known Member

Could anyone take and post a picture of the Shadow Commander armor set combined with either the normal Classics Optimus Prime or the Botcon "Shattered" version? I don't have Nemesis Prime and all of the pictures I have seen use that version of the mold. I'd like to know what it looks like before I finally buy the set.

Thanks

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Honestly, I'd say go for Nemesis Prime and the Shadow Commander armor. They are painstakingly color matched and the armor really only looks right on Nemesis Prime IMHO.

City Commander doesn't look that bad on the others (You can find pics in the feedback forum on City Commander), but Shadow Commander just looks wrong on any of the others.

3. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    I have to agree on this one. The City Commander Armor looks good on Magnus and Prime, but the Shadow Commander really only looks good on Nemesis. Can't wait for my Powered Convoy set so I can try that one out on all of them.

4. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    Did nobody see my gallery? Actually from my experience, the armor hides SO MUCH of prime in any repaint that you really cant tell. Unless you look at the arms. Other than that, the FP armor pretty much works on anything.

I think SG Prime works well. Especially in truck mode.

Fans Project Shadow Commander Armor upgrade | Toy Retard

But to get to the point, this is what you seek.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. The_Waspinator

The_Waspinator Well-Known Member

Cool, thanks! It does look like Shattered Optimus works pretty well with that armor color-wise. Plus, I could totally see the more militaristic Optimus of that dimension wanting to keep upgrades like this for himself rather than let anyone else like Ultra Magnus have them.