Picture Posting

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Tigertrack, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Hello there. I know how to post pictures, but I have a question regarding posting portrait-style layouts.

I've got two pictures in my recent collection thread that are layed out in portrait-style. Meaning, their vertical rather than horizontal. I notice they take up more room this way.
    Is there a way to display the pictures side-by-side rather than one on top of each other?
    I've tried editing my thread in such a way that the pics will be side-by-side, but it didn't work.

So, just wondering if it's possible and if the moderators can do that? Thanks!

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    If you don't put a line break (press return) between the two, then they'll come up side by side.

HOWEVER, if the total width is wider than the board width, then it auto-wraps to the next line, the same as if you type a paragraph of text and it wraps around.

If you want both side by side, the easiest solution is to edit the photos to place the two bits side by side as a single image, then if they are too wide, they'll have the "image reduced to fit resolution click here to view at full size" text instead.

3. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Okay, thanks!