Picture of Supposed Movie Version of Ironhide

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Twitter: @Super_Megatron Administrator

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
  2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
  3. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm, could just be a regular fan's truck on the street, but embossed like that? Interesting...

4. artiepants

artiepants Just over here punching Unicron.

News Credits:
    Tat's fri ckin' awesome if it is Ironhide ~ i was hoping for an H2, but that'll do, that'l do...

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I just noticed that this same news was posted on the Movie Forum four minutes before i posted this.

6. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

Makes sence! I like it....and it has to be real...c'mon a die cast autobot symbol?....AWESOME!

7. General Tekno

General Tekno Self-Styled #1 Lugnut Fan

News Credits:
    Oooh.

I like Ironhide as a truck - it works very well.

Someone kitbash a Nemesis Prime with a black Ironhide head!

8. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    NP is a Dodge, that truck is a GMC.

9. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that Ironhide was going to be a black truck - this is really cool if it's the real deal!

10. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    look veeeryyy *very* carefully on the side of the truck, you can see red and yellow...maybe the names changing from Ironhide to...trailbreaker...

[​IMG]

it is a GMC after all...and they have the rights to the name trailblazer...i bet it is...

11. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Loose those talk stacks, and I'd like him more. Unless he has a "diesel" engine they just don't make sense.

Also, I think that that site is wrong about Ironhide being an old Nissan van. He was a Toyota Previa model, not a Nissan if I recall right. Hey, my truck has a nice diecast metal Autbot emblem on my front grille, but that doesn't make him a movie character. Just look at my avatar and my profile to see it on my grille. As someone mentioned, a truely Autobot fan could've had his truck customized, but from the description, I doubt it. Why, for secrecy, they didn't drive around with it COVERED astounds me.

GMC... Garage Man's Companion. :-D

12. littleiron

littleiron Little I.N.S.A.N.E IroN

News Credits:
    awesome T v T

wait.........a blue/black Ironhide?

13. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I foresee much bitching at the lack of red.

I also foresee many "it should be Trailbreaker!" posts.

14. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

By "Ironhide" I hope they mean "Trailbreaker.' You know, what with it being a black pickup instead of a red van (or ar red anything for that matter).

But if it's Trailbreaker, then the nuts in my trail mix are all a tingle.

-by "trail mix" LB means "dusky unmentionables

15. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    See? :p 

16. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I'm totally cool with Ironhide being a bada** black pickup.

Actually, as long as it feels appropriate to the film, I have no problems at all with the actual Transformers not having their original G1 alt modes... though I'm expecting everyone but Prime to look pretty different from their G1 bot modes. Prime better have his trademark head, or I'm going to be... mildly annoyed. Well. Since there's an airforce base involved in the movie, I guess asking for Starscream to be his traditional G1 self wouldn't be asking too much... I'm totally cool with differences between the film and G1, but some things are just dogma. Canon if you will. So it already has been written, so it better be done. That kinda thing.

I heard a rumor that Jazz is supposed to be a Lamborghini? Awesome. I love that idea. Bumblebee as a Camaro? Also cool. Prime as a long-nose semi? No problem at all.

The most important thing to me, with the Prime head and Starscream being a fighter jet that at least resembles an F15 coming in a very close second, is that the Transformers themselves are both awesome and appropriate.

And whoever is annoyed that Megatron can't be a gun for this movie... to that I say... grow up. :p  That would be completely inappropriate. I think it was officially said that there'd be no mass-shifting in the movie? I'm glad. I believe they're trying to make the movie in the setting somewhere along the lines of "Holy crap, maybe my car can really turn into this awesome robot!"-sort of realism. If Megatron were a gun... he'd be a pretty pitiful robot. I reference Masterforce on this account. Those who've seen Masterforce know what I'm talking about. Those who haven't, well... don't worry too much about it.

Sorry, I'm a little drunk, and I went on a rant. So Ironhide! Yeah! If those are real Ironhide pictures... I'm going to want a pickup with an embossed Autobot symbol on the tail of my own. Unless, of course, something cooler comes along with an equally awesome embossed faction symbol.

17. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I thought 'Screamer in the movie was rumored to look like the new F-22A Raptor? I think I remember seeing that somwhere "unofficially." Still cool anyway we get him, and I can't wait for the Masterpiece figure. As soon as I get my two, I will review him.

18. JPrime

JPrime Michael Bay Assassin

Trailbreaker please! :D 

19. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

Now with an added justification for that Universe Spychanger Ironhide to be named Ironhide!

20. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    to the doubters, do note that this truck is hoisted up on a flatbed trailer just like MANY of the autos we've seen for the movie so far.

Either they were in a hurry or they wanted to let this leak... that logo could've been covered SO easily and no one would've noticed.

I'll take him as is. Trailbreaker ain't much of a character but Ironhide is. And with a big custom pickup mode, theres little doubt he's the tough hardass veteran he was in G1.