Pictorial Review of Dr Wu DW-P02

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by pingth, Jan 25, 2012.

1. pingth

pingth Autocon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This third party weapons accessories come in a small little black box with the accessories packed in small ziplock bags inside the box:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hound is able to hold the gun securely and tight enough in his hand, so there is no issue of the weapon not fitting well

[​IMG]

Similarly for the Ravage, the missles are able to fit in the cassette holes quite nicely. I was just a little more careful when fitting these missles in cos' my ravage was pasted with reprolabels, so as not to cause any damage to the labels.

[​IMG]

And there is Hound and Ravage upgraded with weapons accessories. Both gun and missles are in a nice matt silver. Some people might have prefer chrome especially for the Henkei version of Hound and Ravage but I do like the matt silver on this set.

[​IMG]

There is no official method in storing these accessories when the figures are in their alt mode but I guess I'll just try to store them as shown in the pictures below, if I leave them in vehicle / cassette mode. The gun is just placed between the car seats and the cassette without pegs or anything holding it securely. The missles can still be inserted into the cassettle holes without hindering the pegs (that are holding the cassette) from the vehicle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't leave my transformers figures collection in their alt mode very often, most of them are displayed in their robot mode, so I guess most of the time, it doesn't really have the issue of weapon storage for me personally, but it would have been nice if the gun could be made to stored at some part of the vehicle securely.

Like I mentioned, I do like the matt silver on this set and the G1 style kind of gun for Hound is a nice touch. I do wish that an extra accessory could have been made to come with this set to hold Hound's holographic gun securely on his shoulder, right now it just sits in a loose manner over his shoulder. But overall, it is a nice set to own for classic transformers collectors.

2. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    Holy crap, I had no idea this set was out yet. Gonna have to pick one up. Good review by the way.

3. pingth

pingth Autocon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks! I got mine from Robotkingdom. They omitted this item in one of my earlier orders. After I notified them, they resent it to me separately. Thumbs up for Robotkingdom!

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got these bad boys on preorder from BBTS, hope they drop in my pol soon

5. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, they are cool like that.
    Nice review BTW, can't wait to get mine now! :thumbs2: