Pictorial Review Od CDMW-15 The Kings Foot Parts

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by Terrorcon_King, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Terrorcon_King

Terrorcon_King Has Gone Transmetal

News Credits:
    The Pictorial Review or CDMW-15 The Kings Power Parts Feet Add-On
    First time reviewing sooo pictures might not be the best my apologies.

Very Dissapointed With Crazy Devy,
    I assumed it was an actual foot but it was only something to add to the foot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

360 view of the add-on on the foot:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Searched around the interwebz to see where this foot add on came from.
    If it was referenced from the old tv show or in the comics.
    Found out that it was shown in what looks like a Cell from an episoded with predaking:[​IMG]
    And from the actual boxart of the new 2010 Predaking:
    [​IMG]
    But onto the feet add-on it self,
    It gives predaking more hight but you must do one thing before anything you must extend out Headstrong & Tantrums Legs out(Robot legs) Extend them Aa bit more
    [​IMG]
    Then as much as the back of the CrazyDevy packaging says at the bottem in a star *Excessive Force Is Not Necessary excessive force IS required on Headstrong(BE VERY CARFULL!), the foot add on is tight, it actully scrathes the plastic and leave black marks form headstrong onto the footadd-on
    In the end you get this:
    [​IMG]
    in my honest opinion, thei set is NOT WORTH IT! its over priced $36shipped from crazydevy them selfs and $32.99+ shipping anywhere else.
    it causes damage to headstrong when you clip him in.
    and really its unnecessary to get it.
    On a possitive note, it makes him look more baddass!!

UPDATE WITH MORE PICTURES ON POST 15
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...d-cdmw-15-kings-foot-parts-2.html#post5521579

Attached Files:

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    I believe once the rest of power parts are revealed for Predaking all of them will be awesome when they are all on him alltogether ..i like the foot plates..bring on the rest

3. Terrorcon_King

News Credits:
    Oh Dont Get me wrong i actully like these feet add-ons but @ That price and the damage it causes Headstrong it makes me mad, because eventully the little nubs inbetween Headstrongs legs will get worn away and im scared it might cause some stress marks as well in there.

Also i thought this was the WHOLEEE foot not just something to add to the feet

4. darthdevious

darthdevious Destroyer of Worlds

WTF, another Crazy devy Pred addon that damages very valuable figures, these guys suck! So glad I have no desire to buy any CrappyDevy stuff, EVER!

5. Slimaximus

Slimaximus Headmaster

News Credits:
    WOW crazy devy can jump off a cliff 36$ for shit that damages figures fuck that

6. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    I haven't tried any CrazyDevy stuff yet but I think some of it looks great... I dunno about $36 for THAT though. I thought this set was going to be two awesome new FEET - not just like a bit more plastic for the feet we've got.

Can they be shaved down so as not to damage the figures? I know that's not the point, but at least then folks could use them without risk maybe?

7. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    So they're more like socks or leg warmers?

8. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    What a pack of chancers.

9. Terrorcon_King

News Credits:
    By The looks of it it could be sanded down but still, once again both me and Optibotimus have become test subjects towards CrezyDevy.

10. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Oh man. Here we go again... I think I'll finish this set and never buy a thing from them again. Bet they'll acknowledge this with their little cocky attitude..

11. mikeflosi

mikeflosi Well-Known Member

A lot the items Crazy Devy produces are really cool little add ons and such, but it seems that one to many of the products damage figures. Also they are way over priced. I think for all of the Devastator add ons it would cost well over a 150 Dollars with tax and shipping. I mean 40 bucks for a gun? Get out of here.
    I think Crazy Devy needs to go back to high school economics and relearn supply and demand. Then they need to refigure there marginal cost and opportunity cost. Until then, I'll enjoy the pictures of there add ons and save some money!

12. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Wow....talk about a rip off....$36 for that?!!

13. The Wombat King

The Wombat King Ruler of a distant land

Ebay:
    Mine didn't seem to damage Headstrong. The bumps on Headstrong's feet lined up with the slots on the CD piece and slid down and popped on. My only gripe is that Tantrum has to have his legs extended to match the height of Headstrong.
    The price is high for these pieces sure. It is a limited run of custom pieces so it's expected to be high. Anything in a limited run is going to be more costly. Look at the the Botcon club stuff. A $10 Sideswipe mold with a new head cost $80. It sucks, but it's just how it is sadly.

Here's a a pic of mine with the other CD pieces, except the sword, attached to the new Predaking reissue. I wasn't expecting the feet to ship this quick from CD. I should have let BBTS ship the sword instead of waiting for my Pile of Loot. I still think the wings are a couple inches too big.

[​IMG]

14. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    Yes, but you're paying for quality control, fit and finish...

....oh wait.

15. Terrorcon_King

News Credits:
    More Pictures to give you guys and idea of how the feet sit and plug into

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    my headstrong was not damaged either in any way ..the pieces were a perfect fit..and height and weight to support those wings and soon to added sword..

Attached Files:

17. Terrorcon_King

News Credits:

18. The Wombat King

The Wombat King Ruler of a distant land

Ebay:
    I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I could offer some kind of consolation for ya. I know the feeling of having a collector piece messed up, and nothing much helps.

19. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    This! I had been considering the sword for Predaking even though its over priced, but now not happening.

The wings are a fail all around too big and damage the figure. not going on my 2010 Predaking when it arrives.

20. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    After seeing full your guys full body Predaking shots with these "insoles", he just keeps looking better and better. I'm sorry to hear your problem terrorcon, so I'll be sure to be extra careful on mine, but it's the little details like these that will make this Predaking well worth it when it's finished.

The $36 pricetag is still abit crazy for this and if any of you Radicons feel like making something similar with a lower pricepoint, I'll be the first in line...but until then, it costs to play and it's not like I'm looking forward on buying anything from Hasbro anytime soon:lol 

Haven't damaged mine and it stays up fine without any added support need. I'm just sayin....