Pictobrowser for auctions

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by frenzyrumble, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Anyone having problems with the new version?
    New version might require a little more extensive HTML knowledge. It now calls javascript and requires users(viewers) to have the latest flash player installed. (not good considering most people don't have the latest player version and therefore will see no slideshow)

A lot of tweaking in my auction HTML and I am able to get the new one to work, but talking with the slideshow creator about extending out a more simple version or a URL to the old builder.

2. blacklion29

blacklion29 Merlion Gestalt

Ebay:
    yeah, i'm having problems with the pictobrowser on ebay. if i preview it, it seems ok but when i submit the listing some errors occur, like cookie errors or somethin. how did you manage to edit the html? did anyone fixed the error? care to share the solution? thanks!

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I figured this thread would come back. I got about 10 emails asking ways around the new code. There isn't.

The editting of the HTML is quite extensive. You'd need to write a script or cancel out the call for Javascript. I pulled the code from my older auctions and tailored them to call galleries by their ID (swapped out old ID# with new gallery ID#) as well as names in the snipet of code.

Last I spoke with Diego (creator of pictobrowser) he said he's working on a fix (basically going to re-activate the old code in a sub folder)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.