Pics needed!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Steve2477, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Steve2477

Steve2477 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Could someone post an image of DOTM Voyager Prime standing with DOTM deluxes Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Roadbuster or Sideswipe. I would like to see them scale wise. Prime with any 3 or 4 Deluxes will do.

Thanks in advance.

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know for certain I don't have all the figures required for this pic, but to clarify for those that do: Which molds of each character e.g. TF07 Optimus Prime, or ROTF/HFTD Battle Blades OP?

3. Steve2477

Ebay:
    DOTM Voyager Prime with DOTM Deluxe Ironhide, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Roadbuster, Topspin or Bumblebee will do. I would like Prime standing with any 3 or 4 Deluxes for size comparison.

4. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah, hell. I can get those. Thought you were looking for older molds, like most seem to be whenever a pic request is asked.

Not the greatest, a little blurry, but hopefully it works. Tried to get Topspin in there, but he ended up obscured by Ratchet.
    [​IMG]

5. Steve2477

Ebay:
    Thanks, they looks great scale wise to DOTM Optimus, this is the kind of pic i was looking, just to see their heights really compared to each other.

6. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

Scale wise, Ratchet is a little short, but if you stand him on a small platform like a cassette tape or something, he looks fine.

7. Steve2477

Ebay:
    After i saw the pic, i went out and bought all 4 of these, Thet are all great, i managed to find Jolt, Skids, Mudflap and Sideswipe on Ebay, so i have a good team going when they all arrive.Just looking for ROTF Deluxe Ironhide and T1 Deluxe Jazz.