Non-TF: Picnick Of The Titans

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Weremole, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Weremole

Weremole Whack-a-mole Avenger

[​IMG]

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51144204/

This is for my school application portfolio. Busted my arse out on it, but it came out good. :) 

Anyway. I like superheroes, I like a LOT of things. But very few superhero-related things I draw get colored.

These characters represent a few ideas I've had regarding the genre.

The guy in the red suit enjoying a cuppa' is "Captain Collateral". An easygoing powerhouse who suffers from "ricochet syndrome" making offensive force bounce off him and wreck havoc on the surroundings.

The bug-goggled fellow is "Jack Jumpers", a kind of Australian Batman meets Indiana Jones thing. He is the latest in a long line of super-theives going back to the time of Robin Hood. When his acestor whas deported to Australia the legacy followed, now strengthened by Aboriginee bushcraft.

The other two are made up on the spot for this pic but...

"Soko The Avenging Oni". A survivor of the last tribe of Japans ancient Oni (devil, troll thing). Now she searches for the ones who massacred her tribe. Whas an enemy of Jack Jumpers but stopped doing the whole henchman thing.

The pale blond is "Mary Lefay", who may or may not be a descendant of the legendary witch queen Morgana Lefay. She doesn't care about that as long as she can continue to live with her fairy friends.

Enjoy!

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    good luck on the app!

3. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Good job :thumb , I like the coloring!

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits: