pick your 4 deluxes and voyagers, be sensible and honest

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by wasp819, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Ravage1976

Ravage1976 Well-Known Member

That would make Blurr, Swindle and Blazing Lockdown '08' as well increasing the deluxes to 7 but they specificly mentioned Blurr the voyagers might have appeared a little earlier but wave 5 voyagers and deluxes were meant to be released at the same time they were both scheduled for an 08 release.

2. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Well until we see season 3 or Hasbro actually decide to show us something, all we can do is whistle

3. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    I idea of this thread was to simply perdict what possible deluxes and voyagers we could potentionally have not inc repaints (you can inc remolds if you wish)
    Does anyone know how many waves of deluxes and voyagers we had in 08 that were planed for 08 and actualy released in 08? we could use that as a bench mark for the amount of waves we could possibly get in 09 BUT if they are running it down abit then it probably is less.
    If we have had wave 1 (waspinator, wreck gar) in jan/feb then we have got wave 2 (arcee/bumblebee) in april im guessing that after that we will have 2 more waves 1 in aug/sept and the other in nov/dec which would give us 4 of each, and as it seems to be that only 1 fig in each line is new and the other 2 are repaints/remolds then you could say after arcee we are getting 2 new deluxes and 2 new voyagers with 2 of each in repaint/remold form, Hmmmm something to think about

4. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    so im gunna have a stab at this
    wave 3 deluxes
    1. ironhide (ratchet repaint/remold)
    2.spittor
    wave 3 voyagers
    1.rodimus
    2.bulkhead repaint

wave 4 deluxes
    1.brawn
    2.oil slick repaint
    wave 4 voyagers
    1.strika
    2.optimus repaint/remold

Activators brawn and dirtboss soundes good tho

God knows, we aint got no idea????

5. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:

Good points. Im very suprised we have not seen more of Wave 2 yet. Usually there is a lot more leaks than this if they were going to hit retail in April. Usually the midnight specials should have been on ebay a couple of weeks back.

6. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    and why was there no new pics of gold grimmo, hydro bb arcee or sounders at the toyfair or why were none of these figs there in person,
    God damm this stupid movie bullshit, i like the 1st film and i cant wait for the 2nd But i say NO to movie toys (and why the hell do they have to release sooo bloody many of the bastards) we need more animated not new movie figs, repaint that they keep on churning out at an alarming rate

7. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Its kid at christmas syndrome mate. Hasbro has a new toy to focus on and they don`t care about the other stuff.

8. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    don't forget the Bulkhead repaint

9. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    1 Constructicons
    2 Boot camp with Ironhide and Wasp
    3 Wheeljack
    4 Blackout