Pic Request

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hey all. It's a little bit of an odd picture request, but it would be helpfull. I'm looking for any pictures of the protoform Blackout. I've got an idea, and I need some pictures of him as somewhat of a guide. Thanks to whomever can help me out with this.

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Protoform... Blackout...? The only protoforms we've seen so far are the Optimus and Starscream toys and one that climbs out of the pool in the trailers, and we're not sure who exactly that was. Assuming you're talking about the movie, that is.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Sorry, I should of mentioned that the only source that I knew of that would have any pictures of his protoform would be the pre-quel comics. I don't have any of them, and don't plan on getting them, so this is the only way that I could come up with to get ahold of some pictures of him.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Anybody?

5. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last Page of Prequel Comic #3 has Screamer, Blackout and Barricade all in their Cybertronian forms.

I don't have scans though, sorry.

6. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    The TFW forums has a no-go policy on Comic book scans IIRC, you may have to go to Google.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I thought it was only full page scans that weren't aloud. I've started to search Google and some other sites, and haven't found anything yet.

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yeah. As long as it's not a full scan, it's ok. All I really need is a picture of Blackout in his pre-earth (aka protoform by movie terminology). I'd love to see both modes if possible too.

9. Nikwat

Nikwat Active Member

Just go buy the comic

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I don't, nor ever do intend to buy them. I don't have the extra cash to spend on them for one. The only money that I use to buy TF's and the like is the $2 a day that would of normally gone towards eating lunch. All my other funds are going towards starting college next year, a laptop, my first car, and other more important things.

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Well, I'll give this thread one last bump before I go to bed. I'm hoping that someone can help me out somehow. All my online searches came up empty handed. This may not help someone in deciding to help me, but, I'll describe to them my plans to whomever helps me out. I know I'm not the greatest person on here, but I haven changed since those past incidences.

12. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Well maybe someone might be nice enough to post up a pic. But if you really want it and no one wants to post the pic, pop by a comic shop and take a quick look at the back page (if thats where blackout is supposed to be) Might even be able to snap a pic if you really really wanted to. Or in the end the comics are only like $3 or $4. Just a suggestion, if this doesnt work out for ya. Cheers!

13. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    $4 for a comic is insane!

You can tell I don't read them. Still, if you need the pic that bad, $4 isn't that much in the grand scheme.

14. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Ironhide.

Just buy the comic, dude.

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I know $4 isn't all that much money, I just don't want to buy the comic. If I was still into comics, I would, but I'm not anymore. The next time I'll get the chance to go anywhere near a place around here that has them for sale, is at least a month away from now, and if I'm going to do this project, I need the picture before then. I'm not sure why, but whenever I post a thread like this, nobody seems to be willing to help me out, while I've seen threads exactly like this posted by other members of the board, and they usually get the picture that they need within the first page of post's. Please, somebody help me here.

16. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Dude, you're asking someone who did spend the $4 to now take an additional 15 minutes of their life digging it up, scanning it, uploading, and posting it, all outta the kindness of their heart. I have the comic, but my time is simply worth more than that.

As far as why other folks get help, it's a community. There's a measure of give and take. What do you give to the community that would make people want to give to you? Established members here have given us everything from insider info to amazing kitbashes to admire to enjoyable fan fiction and more. Isn't that enough without them doing you special favors, especially when you feel pretty comfortable asking for specific pics/photos on a fairly regular basis?

Buy the comic. It's like being hungry but not wanting to eat what you have--you must not be hungry. If you don't want to spend $4 on the comic, than you must not really want the picture right now.

17. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    if you don't want to buy the comic, you don't want to see that picture very badly. if you intend to use the picture for something, you should probably pay the artist who designed and drew it. simple as that.

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok. I've decided to cool down before I posted in this thread again, so that I won't let my emotions get a hold of me, and this is what I've come up with so far:

1. Please stop calling me dude. I don't know why, but it's really anoying, so I'm asking you nicely.
    2. I only plan on using it as a reference to what he looks like before he gets to earth, because I'm planning on making my own Protoform kitbash of him, starting with the Prime Protoform, and going from there.
    3. I do realize that $4 isn't that much, but money is tight for me at the moment. I've already posted about that in this thread once before.
    4. If I saw someone asking for a picture of something, and I had the ability to provide them with that picture, I would.
    5. I can only remember asking for a picture at the most 3 times in the past.
    6. I'm still open to someone providing me with the picture if anybody is kind enough to do so.

That's all I can think of for the moment. I might add to this post if I come up with anything else to say.

19. RoboRic

RoboRic Banned

Buy the comic. It is the only way. If you don't want to buy it, then you dont want the pic that badly, dude.

20. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    For somebody who says money is tight, you sure are trying to buy a lot of stuff in the junkion. EXPENSIVE stuff. If you can't afford $4 for a comic, how can you afford tools, paints, and a figure for kitbashing, let alone all the other stuff you are looking for?

I sense lazyness more than a lack of cash.

Just buy the comic, the other ideas you may get out of it should be worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.