Pic Request

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ravenxl7, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hi all. I hope this isn't asking too much, but I have a need of 6 size comparison pictures. Specifically comparing the heads of certain Transformers and the hands of certain transformers. I need one of Classics Megatron and G1 Shockwave, one of Classics Megatron and Energon Shockblast, and one of Classics Megatron and Alternator Shockblast. I'm working on a kitbash of Classics Megatron into a Classics Shockwave, and I need to figure out which representation of Shockwave's head will work the best. I don't own any of these three figures, so I can't figure it out myself. I also need a comparison shot of Classics Megatron's left hand and G1 Shockwave's gun hand, and of Classics Megatron's left hand and Alternator Shockblast's gun hand. Thanks for any help that I get. Peace out.

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    just get Alt Shocky. G1 Shockwave's too big to work, really. Heck, Alt hands are even a little too big for Classics Megs. You'll have to do some shaving to the forearms for them to fit. As for the heads...like the hands, Alt Shockwave's head might even be a little too big, but it MIGHT work..so..yeah. Just get an Alt Shocky.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I honestly would, but I want to make sure that I don't waste my money buying something that won't be useful to me. Peace out.

4. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

I agree with Chaos Convoy. I think anything from G1 Shockwave would be too big. And, E. Shockblast probably isn't much different in head size than Alt. Shockblast (I don't have E. Shockblast...sorry!).

In the end, I'd go with Alt. Shockblast.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok. Can someone please show me a picture comparing the size of Classics Megatron's head and the size of Alternator Shockblast's head? Like people have said, he's probably going to be my best bet, but I wan't to make sure that when I do get him, that the modifications will be slight, and won't affect the way the head and gun hand look, and that his head will fit into the area that Megatron's head has to fit into. Thanks for any help. Peace out.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ummm, nobody can help me out here? All I need a picture of is a comparison shot of the sizes of Classics Megatron's head, and Alternator's Shockblast's head. It would be greatley appretiated if someone can help me out here.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Did I do something to offend a lot of people on here or something? All I'm asking for is one picture, that's it. If I had the TF's in question, and could take the pic for someone, I would do it and help them out. Thanks to anyone that helps me. Peace out.

8. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope these help. I would've taken pics of the other figures, but everyone's right. G1's too big, and Energon is all wrong (arm is incompatible with anything, head isnt as G1 accurate)

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Thanks. Alt Shocky's head and gun hand should work perfectly then. I've started a thread with a list of things that I need, and those are two of them. Thanks a lot. I hope I can get a hold of them. Peace out.