Pic request: TFMaster Megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mega Convoy, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Mega Convoy

Mega Convoy Well-Known Member

Been loving seeing all the different interpretations of Classics Megatron, but the one I keep hearing about is the paint master by TFMaster. Does anyone have a link to pics? I was originally eh about this toy, but after I've seen what can be done with it, I've gotta have one! I plan to take something from each and create my own style. Many thanks.

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Mega Convoy

Mega Convoy Well-Known Member

So it's not really TFMaster's but Devil_Mazinkaiser's? I've seen his, it's awesome.

Are there any other really good versions floating around here? I would like to see at least three to choose from. I have my own ideas, but I'd like to see if they came through on others before attempting myself.

One idea I've had is to put an LED in the lens of the cannon. Has anyone tried this, would it work? I'm also thinking I like a clear red for the chamber. But I want it a dull red, almost crimson. What paint color would be best to get that crimson look? Would painting one side a thin black and the other a transparent red do the trick?

Also, is it even possible to rig the gun into a real nerf gun? Anyone try this?

Edit: I just found TFMaster's Megatron. Wow. I'm not sure which one I like best, but looks like he already thought of the LED. And he fixed the arm too. Is there a link to his kitbash guide? Thanks

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    all you gotta do it go to the customs and kitbashes forum folks. any customs will be found there! There's two different ones right here in said forum currently. I've only seen one over at transtopia, and that's the one that TFMaster posted.

5. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Those colors look good on Megatron. They should've done that from the get go.