Pic Request, Real Gear and ClaGens

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by shinobi77, Oct 4, 2011.

1. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    I was wondering if someone could snap some pics of some of the real gear bots with classics. More specifically Power Up VT6 (hand held vidgame), and the Controller guy with some classics/generations figures.

I'm not new to collecting by anymeans, just never really saw any of them up here other than a couple.

Was there a decent toy among the bunch? Any you would recommend?

2. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    We just moved, and I'm still upacking, so I can't really help you out with the pics. The two Real Gear watch makes for a good classics Frenzy/Rumble... well at least the blue one does, the gray one doesn't really make much sense, it should have been red to complete the pair. These work so well for me that I really haven't had any desire to try and get United Frenzy & Rumble.

Also the red Mp3 player is a clear homage to Laserbeak.

EDIT:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Booster doesn't work as well in a Classics display, but he look rather nice sitting on MP Megatron's arm

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  3. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i like him in a classics display, buti also have overkill, united frumble, and a custom squalkbox made from the controller and nightbeat

4. Th0r4z1n3

Th0r4z1n3 PlastiqueBoutique.com Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I stand corrected... I should have phrased it "doesn't work as well in a classics display IMO". After putting him on MP Meg's arm I just prefer him there.

If it's not too off topic, I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of squalkbox myself. :rolleyes: 

5. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    here you go, older pic, but it'll do
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

honestly squalkbox is probably the reason that booster is on my classics shelf, squalktalk and booster are the same size that way, and all of my other laserbeaks have been taken by other shelves, cybertron, titanium's has gone to wfc, and g1 on g1 (even though i have 4 or 5 g1's, just doesn't feel right having him in classics)

6. shinobi77

shinobi77 Fatbastard

Ebay:
    ^^this is part of the reason I want to look at a few of these guys, the frumble watch, and squawkbox. I don't think I'd quite do it like you icy, but its a thought out there, so much on my plate as is.