Pic request Prime Microns

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Erland, May 25, 2012.

1. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know have just about all of the US Retail RiD Primes available and I have come to the conclusion that I hate the weapons they come with.

I'm not willing to pay double the price for the AM versions and have them shipped but I am willing to pay a couple bucks extra for the Microns them selves. However I haven't seen any decent pictures of them. Just the pictures that you see on BBTS and the like. which they are not very good and have bunches of other stuff written all over them.

So does anyone have decent pictures of JUST the Microns themselves, without the figures they come with, in both modes bot and weapon?

My main reason for this is RiD Prime - Voyager - Bulkhead and Deluxe - Cliffjumper. They really need their weapons, not including optimus who needs a proper gun.

TLDR; - just read the bold

2. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    As in, Wheeljack's swords? Ratchet's blades? Bumblebee's blasters? Knock Out's prod? Soundwave's Deployer?

Oh, you said you hate them, not that they aren't accurate.

3. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The ones I really hate are:

Ones I want to replace - really need to replace
    Optimus - Gun thingy?
    Starscream - Gun thingy?
    Cliff jumpers - hammer gun - it's alright but not quite right..
    bulkhead - wreaking ball sucks

Ones I might replace - but at least I can handle them
    bumble bee/hot shot - blasters suck
    soundwave - needs anything, laser beak is not a weapon and I don't like to remove it from him.
    megatron - gun, not bad but needs work ( I can handle it though)
    ratchet - blades are not bad but if the right micron comes along will be replaced

4. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    but the microns that come with the figures as of now are not available seperate.

how do you not want to pay double for the AM shipped but extra for the microns? are you talking about the seperate microns? those havent even been released yet. but it does looks like a few seperates are being released. but has not happened yet.

also PRID Arcees black gun works pretty good with Prime.

5. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Ratchet and Bumblebee's weapons are completely show accurate and Soundwave doesn't have a weapon.

And the Microns are being released seperately, for about ten bucks a pop on BBTS. Go get Soundwave's Micron, Zori, if you really want him to have a weapon. It turns into one of his tentacles.

6. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can get the Deluxe for $14 here, the AM's are $30 + shipping.

Just the microns themselves are only $8 + shipping. If I order the ones I want I can get them for less shipping and they are still almost $10 cheaper than buying the AM's.

I thought I had seen someone get the loose Microns already but, they were still in bags not opened so those pics do me no good. Have they really not been released yet?

7. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Starscream - buy the Cyberverse toy and wedge those blasters onto his arms.

8. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Out of the partner Arms Microns, so far Soundwave, Cliffjumper, Terrorcon Cliffjumper and Skywarp's are confirmed individual releases. I think they are due in July. The loose ones you saw in a baggie might have been campaign Microns as they are already out.

9. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This.

July will see CJ, TCJ, and Skywarp's Microns repainted... er... released in a different mold color, as well as three new molds that combine into a sword.

August will see three new molds that combine into a shield.

September will see a new color of Soundwave's Micron and two others that we haven't seen yet. I'm guessing they belong to Arcee, Bulkhead, Knockout, Breakdown, or Vehicon since they haven't shown pictures yet, but it's really anyone's guess.

The Shadow Arms Microns are Cliffjumper's, Skywarp's, Megatron's, and Ratchet's.

I'm hoping the individual releases eventually do all of the core ones... I have Skywarp and the Shadow Arms Microns, and I really like them...

10. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The point of this is, does anybody have any pictures of the AM's I can see? I would like to see some decent quality pictures rather than the crap ones on the "stores" sites.

11. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits: