Pic Request: PCC Icepick and PCC Heavytread w/ drones

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Boy Blunder, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

Hey guys, I just got Heavytread, and I'm looking to get Icepick, but I'm in the market to pick up some drones for them. I've been recommended to get the Destron drones for Icepick, and the Combaticon drones for Heavytread, so I was wondering if anyone with those drones and commanders could post some pics of how they look together?

Or, if you have any other recommendations for those two commanders, please feel free to post those, too. Thanks!

2. Sanchimaru

Sanchimaru Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I use Heavytread as the commander body of the "protectobots":
    [​IMG]
    You could also use the combat helicopter drone from the aerialbots for additional firepower!
    That way you'd keep them to autobot units.

As for Icepick, I use to combine him with the destructicons, or the constructicons.

Whichever you get share the results here! ;) 

3. DrTraveler

DrTraveler Once and Future Slicer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Heavytread looks good with literally any drone set. I've paired him with the rallybots, destrons, dinobots, constructicons, and combaticons and he looks awesome. He's just shut a good torso.

4. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I got Sledge stuck to the Rallybots at the moment that looks very colourful. I might try them out on Salvage later instead.

I also have Steelshot with the Protectobots. and That Helicopter fella's borrowed the Aerialbots.

The Dinobot drones I just like to have as Dinosaurs as they are cute little fellas on their own.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I've got Heavytread fitted out with matching drones from the Protectobots and Combaticons sets. Fairly muted colours to go with the main body and also the limbs are rather compact which gives the overall combined form a tough solid look without a load of sticky-out or gangly bits. And the sorta fingers of the arm limb combs is nice too.
    Depends how you feel about mixing drones of different factions though.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]