PIC Request - PCC Huffer with Classics

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Arcee's_Boy, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Arcee's_Boy

Arcee's_Boy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I have been on the fence about getting PCC Huffer to display with my classics collection and was wondering if anyone is curretnly using him in that way. I am not really a fan of the PCCs in general, don't really like the drone concept in the combiners as all. The weapons in the 2-packs I don't mind since they are more like target masters.

I don't really like the Cybertron Armorhide repaint so I want some way to represent him with my classics.

Can anyone that has PCC Huffer displayed with their classics provide pics?

Thanks!

2. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Here ya go:

[​IMG]

Personally, I don't care for him being there, and the only reason he is was to take this shot for ya. He was the only PCC that I was interested in. But as with all PCCs so far that have been released, I find him to be pretty lackluster.

3. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn Three dollar Nazi

News Credits:
    Power Core Combiners are as good of a fit with Classics-style toys as, say, a random Energon figure.

I've already repurposed Leadfoot and Pinpoint as Slapdash and whatever his Powermaster's name was for use with my Classicy toys. Of course my ultimate goal with the Huffer mold is to use Crankcase and make an intentionally sad, tiny Menasor with it. I mean, I'm never gonna get my desired Energon Prime recolor as that, so I had to go another way.