Physical features of yours you wish you could alter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nachtsider, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    My thighs. They're disproportionately large compared to the rest of my frame, which is small (five-foot-three) and trim (my weight currently fluctuates anywhere between 120 and 130 pounds). It would seem that every time I put on weight, it goes straight to my thighs. All the squats, leg lifts, treadmill and Stairmaster sessions I've done have not remedied the problem. If anything, they've bulked my thighs up with muscle, compounding the dilemma. Buying trousers and jeans is a real headache, and I always wear long coats to conceal my thighs, as they get very prominent when I sit down.

I also wish my cheekbones weren't so high. They make my face look wide. Half an inch lower than where they currently sit would be nice. My shoulders are also frustratingly broad (eighteen inches) in proportion to my height, which gives me added trouble when I purchase clothing.

What would you change about your looks?

2. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    ^ Sounds like the better idea is just to come to terms with yourself, accept yourself the way you are.

Although my case isn't exactly the same, I partially recognize some of your 'issues'.

I'm a little taller at 5' 11" , Asian born male ...but I look younger than the 34 years I am and people say I got some feminine traits ; for a guy I have slightly wide hips on a slender/slim frame.
    Also...my " wingspan" is bigger than my length, which means I got monkey arms.

But I learned to accept myself the way I am and now I actually relish in it.

Be proud of your turbo thighs... as long as the length of your thighbones is proportionate, it's all good.

3. Ellamin

Ellamin Heroes protect Freedom! not safety! BAKA!!

News Credits:
    I'd like subtle pointy ears myself, maybe a more angular face. :p 

4. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Hmmm, I don't like my arms for some reason.....I can't pinpoint any reason.......

I think maybe it's because I have tiny, tiny hands and I feel sort of like t-rex when I see a pic of my arms

Here's the best pic I could find showing my arms.....to try and explain what I mean....see the tiny hands?

[​IMG]

5. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

My tummy. I wish it would go away......without tons of work.

6. seali_me

seali_me Dakilang Mandirigma

My height.

7. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    My hair. I'm not drastically ginger but it's enough on the turn that it bugs me. Also it's really wirey and yet goes fluffy if I try to grow it long.
    Thankfully though it's all going grey now from stress and old age. My goatee has white hairs in it too. Soon I'll be one of those sexy old silver foxes. :) 

I also wish I had a slightly bigger arse. Mine is really small and my trousers always work their way down as I walk, no matter how tight I have a belt on.
    No - because they are so tiny. :p 

Seriously though I do kinda see what you mean, unless the angle and posing of the photo is making them appear smaller than they are actually. But there are worse things than tiny hands. I bet you could get a great party trick out of them if you could fit both hands in your mouth at once. :p 

8. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Haha! I think the angle might make them a look a tad smaller than they are in real....I posted another pic that I found with my hands/arms.....I know i've posted this before in the show yourself thread....but I don't have a lot of pics of me (I actually hate the camera - and it hates me too).

OH, and no...I can't put both hands in my mouth at once :D  I tried to fit one fist in there once....almost. Before you ask....no, they don't fit into any other orifices either.......

[​IMG]

9. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

I'd want to have NAcht's body... and less of a receeding hairline. Actually... I'd be cool with just being nacht. -shrug-

10. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

My height (5-4). I get written off a lot in the dating world because of it. But it might be more of a problem with the women I'm going after as opposed to my actual height.

@JazzHunter83: I'm not getting a t-rex vibe from your hands at all.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  11. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

I think that might be everyone's goal ;)  Every child's dream for when they grow up.

Firefighters....eat your heart out.....

12. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Since I lost weight about ten years ago, dramatically, there are some stretch lines id like to get rid of. Of course the mounds of body hair need to be gone as well

13. Satomiblood

And I'm by no means a bad-looking guy, either:

[​IMG]

You just don't say no to this, lol.

14. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    The camera isn't much fond of me either. I don't think I've ever posted anything in the Show Yourself thread. For a start it's not Halloween. :p 

Looking at your second picture I can kinda maybe see what you mean. I'm not sure I'd have noticed it if you'd not mentioned it, so it's probably a case of you magnifying the 'problem' more than it really is. But some guys like small hands so you should probably be happy about it and flaunt them. Also useful for getting dropped keys out of narrow drains.
    I've got fairly large hands myself. I could probably slap a whale to death if I so wanted. If we ever met I would shake your tiny hand with my massive hand and we would both be creeped out by the freakishness of it all. :D 
    But I don't think the camera really hates you. Maybe you just dropped it once and now it's just a little casually resentful. :p 

I am a nice polite young man and I would never ask such questions of a lady. :p 
    Although if you can't get even one first into your mouth then at least your hands aren't as tiny as a Barbie doll's, so that's some *ahem* small comfort there.
    I do have a generous amount of extra hair myself. Cosy for the Winter though. :) 

15. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    My hair follicles. I can't grow a goatee or mustache worth a shit. Other than that, I'm fine with my body.

16. Satomiblood

Looks to me like you need to tell your hair follicles to stop being pussies and to start lifting weights, eating steaks, and chugging beers.

17. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

No, not a bad looking guy at all :thumbs2: 

Yeah, suuuure, you would not be interested in the slightest in female orifices.....I believe you :)  Even if no one else does :p 

Oh, the camera hates...always adding extra pounds, cheesy facial expressions, random crossed eyes etc :p 

How is that horse you were on the other night going for you aka "I'm on a horse"......

The keys trapped in drains is interesting....I have done that. I'm also a student midwife and my small hands sure come in handy in my line of work :tongue: 

18. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    YEAH!!! TESTOSTERONE!!! ROCK ON!!!!! :rock 

19. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    So Much This.

20. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've got these ugly dark/reddish spots all over my chest, back, and neck, which my doctor says are from a harmless skin fungus. I've had them for a few years, and I recently started putting dandruff shampoo on them before showering, which he said is supposed to help get rid of the spots.

I also wish I didn't have acne.

Also, although it's not very noticeable and probably the only people who know it are me, my orthodontist, and my parents (due to me and my orthodontist telling them), my mouth, or at least my teeth, are slightly off-center with my nose. It bugs me, but as long as no one notices, I don't mind it that much.