PHX folks! local sale ONLY!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by rodimuspwnzor, Oct 9, 2009.

1. rodimuspwnzor

rodimuspwnzor Nerd-O-tron

Ebay:
    Hey guys - I just bought Perceptor and the insecticons. After comparing him with the rest of my Autobots, I found Perceptor to be way out of scale with my deluxes, so I'm willing to part with him. The box was opened very carefully; I only cut 4 pieces of tape to get to him. If anyone is interested, I can meet out as far as Mesa / Chandler (I live in QC) He'll go for retail, plus the cost of gas (I'm thinking like USD 40 tops). PST if interested.

2. greggysasaki

greggysasaki Well-Known Member

why would anyone be willing to pay retail if the box is already opened? is there a shortage of these things already? i thought that they just recently came out and should be fairly easy to find.

3. rodimuspwnzor

Ebay:
    Every store I've seen has recieved only 2 of each. Unless shipments are pretty frequent, i don't think they'll be extremely easy to find. Plus, The thing is new, except for the open box. So if someone is looking for one and can't find it, here's a chance. Prices can be negotiated; I'm selling it because I'd hate to see it go to waste sitting in a box, that's all.

4. The Honey Badger

The Honey Badger Tfcon2016 Chicago was a blast! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    3. This is not a discussion forum.
    The Junkion Exchange is not a place for discussion or to post random and negative comments. Any posts of that nature will be removed. You may ask questions about the items for sale/trade, but nothing more.

5. rodimuspwnzor

Ebay:
    This item was sold on 10/13/09