Photos Transformers 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cyclonus86, Jun 18, 2010.

1. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember him saying that, and I was just laughing about that.

I've worked as a cinematographer (not on the scale they're working on of course- but the basics are the basics). Yes red can cause some complications in some situations, but they're very minor. Movies are filled with things that are red, and most of the time they look fine.

I've thought from the first time I read that, that he was either just making excuses to change things, or perhaps doesn't actually understand how red photographs (some tech somewhere just told him not to do it and he's just been following it blindly).

So yes, it amuses me greatly that after a black Ironhide and Silver sidewipe he's apparently now doing a red character.

My fingers are still crossed that it turns out to be Hot Rod (assuming he gets enough screen time for it to matter who he is).

2. Xaxis

Xaxis Multi-dimensional Traveler

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    If memory serves me, Bay's first "red doesn't film well" excuse was justification for making Optimus Prime primarily blue.

I hope he really does leave his take on TF as a trilogy. I'd really like to see someone who understands the mythos, characters, and true potential of Transformers and who knows how to tell a good story get a chance at a reboot of the franchise. I wonder if Jon Favreau is a Transformers fan.

3. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    Please be Hot Rod! Please be Hot Rod! Please be Hot Rod! Please! :bowdown: 

I can picture the movie now... He drives through a massive fireball & when he comes out the otherside, He's got a bad-ass flame job! That would be awesome! :D 

4. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    That's the only character I'm asking for and I hope they do him justice. Although I doubt we'd have both him and Prime with flames though

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I could be wrong but I think the name Barricade comes from postings on the Don Murphy Board... that tailed from the campaign to rename Demolishor into Brawl... even though he ended up as Devastator (kind of).

The idea being a 'Police Barricade'. there was lots of talk of repositioning old names from things like micromasters and the name emerged from that.

6. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    yay, that video posted confirms that sideswipe is back!

7. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    I accepted flames on Prime, but I still haven't accepted silver swordy Sideswipe! I accept him as a cool design, but Sideswipe in name only!

8. thedeadmatrix

thedeadmatrix Well-Known Member

doesnt not look like a fearri zoomed in to me, it looks more like a red camaro...possibly cliffjumper or some new autobot? I hope im wrong i want rodimus to kill prime again XD lol

9. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    Ah, Ferrari. Finally, a proper car :)  Let's just hope that whichever bot it transforms into doesn't have some casually racist Italian accent, or connection to a robotic "family"... :rolleyes: 

10. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  11. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

I'm sorry but the Ferrari would not make a good Hot Rod or Cliffjumper. I can only see Hot Rod as a old school muscle car (example 70 chevelle SS, 69 Nova SS and so on)with todays technology with like fuel injection, supercharger and so on and Cliffjumper should be the same as BB a Camaro I can see the Ferrari as Sunstreaker, Windcharger or maybe Mirage.

12. Cyclonus86

Cyclonus86 Wrecker - Wreck 'N' Rule

News Credits:
    I disagree ,Hot Rod in 86 movie was supposed to be a futuristic sport car in the year 2005.A classic old muscle car look doesn't really go well with his turbo revin young punk personality ( if their following g1).

I think the 458 kinda embodies Hot Rod pretty well fast, young/new and slick.

13. DeathsHead

DeathsHead Well-Known Member

I stand corrected.

Still a load of self-justificatory drivel though. I find it painful that someone who clearly knows as much about photography as Michael Bay does (I may loathe his style, asthetics and execution but he knows his technical) would end up talking such nonsense.

14. AnnEEm

AnnEEm Neutral

I still don't think it's Rodimus, something is telling me that Bay would want him a little fancier than that. Having it as Cliffjumper would be pretty cool, but we'll have to wait I guess.

15. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Nice footage!!! Now we know that Sideswipe IS in TF3 and he is a convertible. I wonder what the suits are running for/from ? :inquisiti 

16. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I hope Hot-Rod becomes Rodimus Prime in this movie, purely because I want to see a ferrari style winnebago.

17. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Damn... I guess Sideswipe is topless after all.

18. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    Hmmmmm...the new guy is in front. Perhaps a leadership position?

19. Angry Camaro

Angry Camaro Human Alliance

News Credits:
    Great, you made a kick-ass car into a crappy convertible that doesn't look too great and you have that stupid Ferrari that doesn't fit with any of the other Autobots. :crazy: 

20. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Why? I think it´s great having a car that´s not a GM car.