Photos of upcoming United?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mark94, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Mark94

Mark94 Well-Known Member

Just curious if anyone knows or has pics of the upcoming United figures?

I haven't gone out looking for the latest Hasbro releases of Jazz and Tracks because I was waiting for photos of their United counterparts. I'm afraid that if wait for United and they aren't that much of a difference then I'll miss the boat on finding them locally and be stuck paying triple for United.

Anyone have any info on when we may be able to see some pics of United Jazz, Tracks, Wheeljack, Wreckgar and Kup?

Thanks!

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

We've already seen pics of United Tracks with the superior hood deco, but I too am desperate to see some pics of United Jazz. Is the grill painted???

3. GreenScream

GreenScream Neo G1 Collector

News Credits:
    PoweredConvoy posted a high res scan from the Generations book:

http://www.allspark.com/index.php?set_albumName=Generations_2010_Scans&id=Generations_4&option=com_gallery&Itemid=4&include=view_photo.php

You can see the differences a little better on some of them.

- Tracks: metallic blue paint job with G1 flames
    - Jazz: racing stripes underneath the spoiler, painted rims, autobot logo in the front, grey plastic replaced with metallic silver paint(abdomen and feet), and painted tail lights
    - Kup: metallic teal paint job, painted rims
    - Wreck-gar: more accurate '86 movie colors

4. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    Yup what Greenscream said. I scanned those in last week.

No pictures of United Wheeljack, Scourge, or G2 Optimus yet. Just the Hasbro versions standing in.

Randy

Edit: Also Kup's stomach is painted. I wouldn't be surprised if his helmet has more detail paint on it too like the e-Hobby version (this picture doesn't show it though if true).

Also these pictures are early versions of the figures, and there may be other changes (as it seems that the Wave 1 United figures had some last minute changes based on the latest images).

5. superpunch

superpunch Banned

man that tracks looks so much better

6. Mark94

Mark94 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, not sure how I missed that. That scan shows Wheeljack, Scourge and G2 Prime under the UN numbers. Those are just the stand-ins and not the United figs?

Mark

7. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    Yup those are the Hasbro versions. All the March releases (which include those 3) except for Frenzy & Rumble are the Hasbro ones. Frenzy & Rumble may change too.

Scourge should look like the e-Hobby figure except not translucent (notice the symbol placement is different on the two and the e-Hobby one has stripes all the way down his wings) and perhaps with white instead of light blue.

I imagine G2 Optimus will mimic the original figure more and not be as influenced by the movie in deco and colors.

Randy

8. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

I didn't think Hasbro had announced Wheeljack yet. I thought that picture was Unites, given the Autobot symbol versus the RTS shield. Or is Wheeljack being released in Generations?

9. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's no way we're not getting a Hasbro Wheeljack, only question is when. It's gonna be a Generations release due to to the lack of rubsign.