Photo Sharing to Xbox

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Tigertrack, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Okay. So, I downloaded this program called Connect360 for my Mac. This program allows me to stream my media content from my Mac, to my Xbox. Awesome! Now I can listen to my music and my ripped DVD's.

However, for some reason, I can not view any of my photos! I have over a thousand pictures that I'd like to stream to my Xbox. Here's the tricky part.

My Imac computer has Iphoto in it. Connect360 uses Iphoto as it's base for sharing photos. Fine.
    All the photos I want to "share" are in my Iphoto program and folders. Connect360 sees that there are 4 folders, and "0" photos. This makes no sense at all. I know the photos are there. I see the same folders listed on the Xbox menu.
    Flagged
    12 months imported
    Last imported
    Photos

In Iphotos, I have the option to share it. My computer has the option to share it. So why is the Xbox not seeing the photos? What do I need to do in order to allow the Xbox to view it? Everybody seems to be in communication with eachother, I've got sharing selected where I should, I just don't get it.
    I would assume the Xbox could read any type of photo weather it be Jpeg, IM, image, or whatever?

Any suggestions? I'm confused and baffled. I've tried everything I could think of. At first Connect360 had photo-sharing as a red check meaning it's not being shared. Then, I got the green check showing shared, and showing 4 folders, but again, 0 photos.

Need help please!

2. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Is there a setting in the Mac to allow the 360 as a shared device?