Photo reviews by Wallas

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Wallas, Sep 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wallas

Wallas The Polish Toy Guy

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hello and welcome. I'm not sure if this is the right place for that kind of presentations, but I couldn't find a more fitting section on the boards, so please correct me if there is a better place for this kind of content around here.

I'm Wallas, a toy reviewer/ photographer from Poland, where I run my country's main Transformers site and it is where I mainly post my works, which are photo- and video- reviews of various toys I collect as my hobby time; mostly Transformers.

After a suggestion from a friend, I would like to show you some of my photo reviews for evaluation and possible technical feedback. I am doing this in a single thread, because due to my nationality and language, the text parts of these reviews are all written in Polish (either by me or my friends with whom I often do co-op reviews where I handle the visual side), which makes my work in a way inferior or incomplete on an English-based website like TFW2005.

Nevertheless, I hope language is not a barrier when it comes to the pictures used in these reviews and which I'd like you to take a look at and possibly rate/comment, at that.

Still, this is a very experimental thread so if I'm doing something wrong, don't hesitate to correct me.

I will begin with showing you some of my more recent works with the background and camera that I'm currently using. I hope you like it, not counting the textual babbling that is Polish text contained in these.

Click the pictures to jump to full review page.

Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Ratchet
    [​IMG]

Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Crankcase
    [​IMG]

Hunt For The Decepticons Ironhide
    [​IMG]

Dark Of The Moon Leader Sentinel Prime
    [​IMG]

Generations Thrust
    [​IMG]

Revenge Of The Fallen Scout Depthcharge
    [​IMG]

I should think that's enough for the beginning. I will link more of my works later on, supposing you'll like to see them.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions on my pictures :) 

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Awesome photos man :) 

I do just want to give you a heads up that I think this thread is against the forum rules though.

Each figure has its own feedback thread where people can post their thoughts and photos, this is so that we don't have 100 "my review on DOTM Sentinel Prime threads".

Also from what I understand, you can link your website in your signature, but full on threads promoting it are not allowed. I do believe you are allowed to copy and paste your review in the specific feedback threads though. Just a heads up man. Awesome pics :) 

3. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Absolutely beautiful photos. Nice work.

4. 2ndSndWve

2ndSndWve Hen... Shin!

News Credits:
    awesome Thrust pic is awesome

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    This. Appreciate you wanting to share, but if you can post in the existing threads (and preferably a bit more than just a link so it doesn't fall into the "no advertising" rule) it'll keep things more organised in here.

Cheers!

SF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.