Photo request: Lugnutz/Roadstorm comparison

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SKowl, Apr 8, 2006.

1. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

I'm thinking about getting either Roadstorm (GF) or Lugnutz (Cybertron) and I'm not sure which to get. I know there are subtle differences in the paint job (flame decals etc...) but I can't find a good compatison pic of the two versions side-by-side. I only have some pic of Roadstorm and some of Lugnutz, but because the lighting, camera etc. is different for each photo, I can't make a fair comparison.

So, if there is anyone out there who has both the GF and the Cybertron version, could you help me out and post a few comparison pics of their respective robot and bike modes?

Thanks to anyone who can help! :thumbs2: 

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't have the GF version, but my understanding is unless you just reallllly want to import it, there's not much of a difference, especially with the price difference. This isn't a sonic bomber or a starscream or a VP...

Andy

3. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

From what I've seen in photos (and after seeing Lugnutz in person a few days ago... the toy, I mean. I didn't really bump into Lugnutz himself, that would have just been weird), the shade of orange looks alot darker on the hasbro version... can anybody verify/disprove this for me?

4. coffeeg0dd

coffeeg0dd Lurker

the major diffrence i've noticed from photos and what made me go for roadstorm is that the flames are yellow on roadstorm and gold on lugnutz...the gold just doen't look as nice as teh yellow i feel

5. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I like the gold.. its a really yellow gold anyway, and it looks like a really high-dollar bike!

6. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

roadstorm has some dots for detail on his abdomen that lugnuts[:confused:  why didn't they leave his name the same! even tank boy would be better than lugnuts] lacks. i think hasbro added a d-con symbol as well