phantom hourglass problem

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by NotFastEnuff, Aug 16, 2009.

1. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Hey guys. I know I'm REALLY late on this one. I don't get to play often, and my backlog of games to play will fill a few years, so that explains my delay. I've searched here and on the web, but I'm coming up blank.

I'm on the third (I think the third) trip to the Temple of the Sea King. It's the one where you have to draw the triforce on the door. I made it through the door once. I play at work a lot when it's slow, and sometimes have to stop without saving. Now when I go back, it won't let me through that door with the triforce drawing. I know I'm drawing it right, I've already checked that. Has my game gliched? Do I need to go back and redo something? Please help me out. I don't really want to start this over, if I don't have to.

Thanks.

2. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

Go back and get the information that you need to draw the triforce again since you didn't save it, because the game might not be ready for that action. The temple of the Sea King gets fucking hard!

3. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

Yes but at the end of the game revenge is oh so sweet.

Also, try suspend mode instead of cutting off the power every time you stop.

4. CripNite

CripNite That Whack Canuck Dude

I'm pretty sure you DON'T have to read all the statues to get the info to open the door before opening it. I seem to recall on my second playthrough that it just opened for me, although I COULD be wrong.

I think you have to draw the hourglass shape on your first to that door, and the triforce shape on your second visit. Perhaps that's the problem.

5. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    That's another problem. I'm mildly mentally challenged (in other words, I'm a guy) and I don't remember where it told me to do it. :( 

Also, when I went back to the game, I was outside the temple, not on whichever island I learned about the triforce logo. Wierd.\

Thanks for all the replies.