Phantasy Star Universe

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Cruellock, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Anyone else playing this on the PS2 and PC ? Or maybe even the Xbox360 ? Would be nice to get a few more partner cards (PC and PS2).

2. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm on the 360...too bad it is on different servers

3. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

After playing the Beta I couldn't bring myself to pay $60 for it.

Did they fix it any. Playing just a two party bit was horribly lagging (I'd be attacking in one place while my partner would be attacking the same creep 10 feet away) and the station bits were horrible with jerky, warping, and sliding players as well as the load in for their look.

4. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

The lag in combat happens on all the version, and the loading time for characters in the lobby is pretty darn slow/bad. I was really hoping this game would be like PSO with a facelift, but it really doesn't seem like it at all.

5. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Have 360 version. The Beta that was on 360 was just a Stress Test to the servers so it coudl be better prepared. And I have not seen any combat lag at all, unless it is because the Players themselves having a bad connection.

I also don't know what these slow load times between lobbys. Longest I ever see a black loading screen is when its loading a Boss Cutscene and play area.

6. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

I played the Beta on 360, I thought it sucked. Horrible, horrible game compared to it's predecessor.

7. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

So I've done it all. I've beaten all 8 missions, killed all 3 bosses, and I'm done. This is one BAD game. I actually prefer offline mode.

Know what the best part is ? The Japanese have way more online content than we do. For some reason, Sega decided to give North American/European players the bare-bones online game, and for the past 2 weeks we still haven't received the first update patch. We can get the S-Rank ingredients to make rare weapons, BUT THE RECEIPES AREN'T IN THE GAME YET.