Petition for Prime seasons 3,4,5,6.

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Prime9409, Feb 15, 2012.

1. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    just want to share this link for people who think petitions are useless.

the-lowly-petition-has-gone-viral-corporate-titans-beware

never say never.

Also- in my thread here

suggested people contact the Hub's viewer relations department, left them poitive feedback regarding the show. and got this message back as a response

Personally, i think taking five minutes to throw them a line at this website right here is definetly going to have a better impact than complaining that petitions dont do anything on tfw2005 boards.

and yes i recognize that they could just be saying they'll speak to executive producers, if they received 100 or 200 messge like mine it only improves the chances of it reaching someone's ear.

maybe we should start a preemptive "dont cancel TFP for TF4" letter campaign.

2. Prime9409

Prime9409 Well-Known Member

Okay! I get it!! Petitions don't work!!!

Just stop talking about how this was a bad idea!!!!!!

3. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    not sure if you responding to me but i just said it was a good idea. I sent their viewer relations department a letter.

dont the crabapples get you down

4. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

I don't think its so much of a bad idea... just a little premature. We are only just starting season 2 as it is and there are strong signs for a season 3 starting production in the future.

I can understand if you're worried for TFP going the way of TFA but I doubt Hasbro are going to drop this JUST for TF4 like they did Animated. I think they learned their lesson from the backlash they got canceling that.

5. Prime9409

Prime9409 Well-Known Member

You know, you're right... I guess i was just thinking irrationally. sorry, everyone.:eek: 

6. Jumping Cliffs

Jumping Cliffs Active Member

Not a bad idea to let your love interest know how you feel everyday. this could be why TF fans are notoriously single. lol