petition: beast machines fans social group

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by thundrwaveprime, Dec 24, 2008.

1. thundrwaveprime

thundrwaveprime the witch king

unlike many tf fans, i am a BM fan, and there are others out there. i believe there should be a social group for BM fans like myself. if you agree, post.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
  3. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

BM...a sometimes flawed, but great show nevertheless. Count me in!

4. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

I absolutely love Beast Machines. I spent many an afternoon getting ready for work while watching the show. I actually missed out on the vast majority of Beast Wars, and truly enjoyed the animation style and storyline of Beast Machines.

5. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I like EVERYTHING about Beast Machines... except the abysmal designs... And that anorexic flying bat. :) 

6. Scourgatron

Scourgatron What of it?

News Credits:
    Nightscream goes down as the worst TF in my book.

I really liked Trust. His voice was awesome.

7. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Thrustinator at the end of the series was hilarious! I remember watching this show as a kid, but RID really got me going on TFs.

8. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

I like beast machiens story line becuse it shows that they arnt just robots.. but liveing creatures

9. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Beast Machines was one helluva ride. For sure, it had some bumpy spots in the road, and there were a few detours along the way. And it got lost a time or two as well. Then it kind of ended in a train wreck, but day-umm did it keep me on the edge of my seat for the entire ride.

For anyone who still hasn't watched BM or has been reluctant to watch it at all, I still would encourage you to give it a chance. View it as a completely stand-alone series that's outside of standard TF continuity and enjoy it for the entertainment value, and I can almost promise you won't be disappointed.

The tone was so dark that I'm amazed it was ever made as a kids series. And the story sucked me in from the very beginning. BM went deeper into character development than any TF series ever did, and although I had some complaints with changes in some characters, that's actually what made the series so interesting: the characters were flawed and raw and seemed more "real." And they made choices--good and bad--and there were repercussions for those decisions.

And in spite of the WTF ending, I still thought it was a highly-entertaining series.

10. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Round about 2001, someone gave me two videotapes which contained the entire Beast Machines series. I watched the entire first season on a Saturday, and the entire second season the following Saturday.

It has been my favorite TF series ever since, and the final three episodes rank as my favorite TF fiction of all time, bar none. The final, happy ending to the G1 continuity... even though Obsidian's Lament is brilliant.

11. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

^I'm yet to own the series on any format, but it remains one of my must-have TF items. It's certainly my favorite series as well, with many other series' tied for second in my book. I suppose ams and I are in the minority, as the ending was amazing to me as well, and this tends to be the deciding factor in the minds of those who hate the series.