Peter & Max

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Razerwire, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Anyone pick this up?

I just finished it yesterday and it was okay. It was a really easy to read novel. Wasn't really gripping or anything but still entertaining and fit well into the Fablesverse as well as being a good, stand alone novel.

There is very limited art by Steve Leialoha in it just to keep things slightly visual.

But overall I thought the weaving of the Peter Piper, Pied Piper, and Little Bo Peep stories by Willingham was seamless.

It's worth a look if you're a fan of Fables. Definitely pick it up if it's on sale. My local comic shop gave me $5 off on top of the 10% subscriber's discount.

2. shunquan

shunquan ACID STORMER

News Credits:
    I picked this up the week it got released and have yet to finish it, although I did spoil myself by reading the ending. A pity we won't be seeing Max anytime soon.

The latest Fables, issue 89 if I am not wrong, has a small panel with Bigby and Beast having a conversation which sortof tie in with the book, which I thought was pretty neat. Seeing how the book came out a week before the comic :D