Heavy/Scratch: Petal V2 (Shapeways)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Treadshot A1, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Been a while since i was sick and couldn't paint for a while, but here he is, Petal V2!

Petal's my personal little Gun-former. He stands 60mm tall from head to toe, up to 75mm at the top of the cannon. In gun mode, he sports a hybrid 5-3 peg, so he can be wielded by anyone with a 5mm hand hole, or a 3mm peg like Breacher's. Petal himself also has a 3mm clip on his hand, along with 5mm hand holes, so he can wield most weapons, along with other copies of himself!

The sample i got was printed in Black Strong and Flexible, so i'm pretty sure it'll work in any Strong and Flexible, except Polished (which i hear makes Ball joints loose). I also offer Petal in all the Detail materials. Obviously, i didn't buy a Detail copy because...i'm a poor high school student. :( 

And yes, i'll spare you all from having to read through his horrendously lame backstory this time. Anyone who's read it knows why. ;)  :lol 

(Buy Petal V2 on Shapeways here!)
    (Available in any Strong and Flexible material except Polished, and also any Detail Material)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^That's Petal V2 standing there, while the gun is Petal v1.

[​IMG]
    ^Yes, Petal's head does actually fit inside Warpath's lower arm, hence why you can't see Petal's head in this pic.

Hope you guys like Petal V2!

Attached Files:

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

[​IMG]

Here's the render in Sketchup.

3. legolas grof

legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

News Credits:
    oooh! cool dude!

4. cheetor71

cheetor71 Autobot