Persons Unknown

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Insane Galvatron, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Just watched the series premier. This could be the new Lost. So many questions about how they got there. Anybody else catch this tonight?

2. dougzx9

dougzx9 Wish I were here

I saw it last night and add it to my season lineup on my dvr. It definitely has a Lost vibe to it. I'm sure as soon as it gets good NBC will cancel it.

3. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    ^ It's a mini series. It will be over by the end of summer (I think). Recorded the first episode, I'll have to watch it later

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Blech. It seems too much like a mystery for mysteries sake, filled with characters I don't care even the slightest for.

5. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

It's not bad, the only character I really feel for is Janet but the episodes are getting better and better every week

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    This week, it got moved from 10 to 8. I was unaware of any such move, and only caught the last 15 minutes of the show. :( 

7. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

Same here....I missed it completely and looked like an idiot surfing through the channels assuming my eyes just simply missed it lol. I did catch it online though and it's getting very interesting

8. Robcbh

Robcbh Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I dont know if anyone else watched this piece of crap series, but i did from start to finish. NBC played it and it was complete garbage. The pilot episode was great as were the next couple of episodes.Heres an overview, 6 people wake up in a small 'town' that is the middle of no where, think of a set of a movie only in the middle of the forest. The people have no idea how or why they are there and cannot escape. But there are cameras everywhere watching them. The characters within the town are all random abductees. Thats basically where the cool-ness ends. Some one on the outside is looking for who abducted his ex-wife. He eventually discovers some multi-national organization that basically has everyone in their pocket (Polictical, Doctors, Police). Eventually the people behind the cameras are revealed and continue to say to some members that begin to defect, through out the series that 'You must believe in the Program it worked for you it changed you're life'.They never tell how the program saved their life,but we never find out how or why the program changed their life all the program seems to do is psychologically torture people. Eventually the abductees escape and while they each try to run and re-start their lives they are once again abducted, only this time they awaken in a hotel looking hallway and when they take the elevator up , reveal a man who is standing on a giant cargo ship . The man says "welcome to level 2". That is how the mini series that stated 'all questions will be awnsered'. The ending is such a joke and yes i know its my own fault for investing time and watching it what not. Im just trying to save anyone else from having to watch this shit storm of a TV program take place.

/rant

9. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    Yeah I gave up on this by like the 5th episode

10. Robcbh

Robcbh Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    If only i had been so smart, I loved the pilot and like a said the first couple episodes, but the dialog and tone got so crappy by about the 5th episode. I was really hoping that something amazing was ganna happen, but all i got was amazingly stupid!