2D Artwork: Personal TFverse designs - Jetfire

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Malunis_T, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Disclaimer: These designs are pretty TFA-inspired, but not set in TFA universe. Rather, they're kind of their own thing. I just like making designs of my own.

This has an odd origin. I was talking to a friend about a BW character they made whose beast head turned into the robot crotch. And I got the idea to do a similar thing with a robot's jet cockpit. Except, y'know, not innuendo-y. It randomly became Jetfire.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heavily inspired by TFA Jetfire. But with some elements such as the G1's source toy for the head. And I could be wrong but I THINK I was thinking of Leader-1 of Gobots when adding those goggles. Like TFA Jetfire he can produce fire, he's a pyrotechnician or something. Also the asymmetrical arm blade is a weapon.

Attached Files:

2. boxorak

boxorak Lovable Noob

Actually, the cockpit-crotch might actually work. Very interesting design, especially the vehicle mode. :D 

3. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah thanks - A note I forgot to mention on the vehicle is that it's actually a bit inspired by a mix of Cybertron Soundwave and the Cybertronian styled Seekers seen in the G1 pilot. Tiny triangle jet.

4. MACRAPTRON

MACRAPTRON Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You have some powerful pencil strokes there, dude. They're able to convey more emotion than some of the 'professional' artists out there. I like it, keep practicing.