2D Artwork: Personal TFverse designs - Bike sisters concepts

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Malunis_T, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Disclaimer: These designs are pretty TFA-inspired, but not set in TFA universe. Rather, they're kind of their own thing. I just like making designs of my own.

I did these a lil while ago when looking at the poor ROTF Arcee/Chromia sisters on my desk. They needed some love after the design issues their toys endured. XD

[​IMG]

Arcee was moreso designed here without a gender in mind, so it's a little masculine.

[​IMG]

Okay, Chromia I REALLY wanna refine. It actually looks nice. Also to help make her less weird, the arm cannon thing is just a handheld glove-like weapon; without it she has symmetrical arms.

[​IMG]

The part I like with how she transforms is the front triangular piece where the headlights and handlebars go forms the head, the top slides up to become like a cap. The headlight cheeks also glow red when she's embarrassed. Or as a friend said, "Brakelights means no!" :B

Enjoy~

Attached Files:

2. boxorak

boxorak Lacking Shelf Space

The designs are kick-ass (well, better than the ROTF bike girls anyway).However, I don't like Chromia's wheel-leg, it's a little ridiculous. I think it might be better to have it detach from Chromia's leg, split apart to form the legs, or just adopt the same "unicycle" design that Demolishor and the ROTF girls made popular. Right now, she has to stand on one leg to go high-speed in robot mode. :D 
    Also, that face is a placeholder, right? Because it seems a LITTLE masculine for a female transformer. :p 

3. Noise Maker

Noise Maker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, these are cool! I really like Chromia's head transformation.

4. Malunis_T

News Credits:
    The wheel leg is a bit odd yeah, and I've gotten comments on her not being able to balance... though when it comes to logic here, I try to blank out the "this is made to be a toy" factor in order to come up with such ideas as Arcee's wheel legs. Fuck logic, basically. :p 

I'd imagine she's got some sort of balance worked out since, well, she was made this way. For running she could balance on the wheel leg like it's a unicycle.

Also yes, placeholder heads are for when I haven't got a real idea of what the head is gonna look like or even its basic shape XD

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I think you've done some really cool work here! Certainly thanks for sharing and keep it up :thumb 

6. Malunis_T

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Chromia bike I sketched out shortly after posting this. XD

Attached Files: