Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Ktulu, Dec 7, 2008.
I ate blueberry syrup on my blueberry waffles thismorning.
That's what it's all about baby
Ive been doing it all wrong
That pretty much sums up my feelings on most video reviews. He's my hero.
It's what separates the men from the...people without 1,000 subscribers
He's still calling it the wrong fucking blue, I'm gonna fight Perry IRL over this and be a real man
No! No! Remember the code!
We must fight with words! On the internet!
Some more pro-tips:
- This is a review so criticism and praise is of course optional. There is a "view" in review so thats pretty much it. Give a good view of the figure and you're done. Ratings are also optional.
- If you give a rating keep it short and use such highly descriptive terms and phrases like: "He's pretty cool." "I like him." "He's awesome" or "He's one of my hundred favourite figures"
- Every toy has a story. It might be long and tedious, from the factory to the owner, but it deserves to be told. Nobody knows how it got to the store but you as a reviewer have the responsibility to do your part and tell everyone how it found its way from the store to your home. That is the least you can do.
- Transformers have feelings. Now you know it. And the worst you can do is hurt these feelings with a devastating score such as five or six. Luckily there is no reason to do so. The figure has to be kind of good since you bought it, after all. You will look like an idiot if you give low scores. Giving low scores is like admitting you bought a figure you dont like. And in his right mind who would do that? Nobody would.
And think of the people who like the figure. They will be pissed off. The will hate you. You dont want that. You want people to love you! You want subscribers.
- Subscribers. They define you. You love them the way a crack addict loves crack. Never let a opportunity to whore for subscribers slip up. You will be mad for the rest of the day.
You don't disguise yourself very well, Perry
Separate names with a comma.