PerfectFusion Caesium (Masterpiece Slag)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Apr 2, 2016.

1. SuperMegaAutobot

SuperMegaAutobot Well-Known Member

Not interested, i like Scoria enough. Move on to something that hasn't been done already FT.

Annoyed that the months dedicated to developing this could have been someone we don't have yet.

2. playhouse

playhouse Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    My first 3rd party anything was Scoria. I regret nothing. My wallet however has been emptied on everything else to come out from FT. To each their own, and I totally respect what has been put out there by other companies. I drive a ford you drive a chevy. Good for you. Make them all!!! You give me 10 different models to choose from. This would make them no different than any other toy company. How many versions of optimus? End of story.......... Man did I lose track of where I was going.

3. xueyue2

xueyue2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not happy at least. I don't think I will buy the new one, the difference is not that big to worth $200.

4. logan OO1

logan OO1 Well-Known Member

That's not point though, you are referring to two different companies. Two companies competing is fine, the same company making a better version of something that was meant to be the pinical is a piss take and shits on fans.

5. Omega Riz

Omega Riz Well-Known Member

Well malware5, I know you are waiting for my comment on this, so here it is.
    You guys blow me away!!.....
    I really wish I had shares in Fans Toys, because I now believe they could take a shit (an actual shit from their own asses) and put it in a box and sell to guys and you would happily pay $200 for it..
    You would probably make comments about the "toon accuracy" of this piece of shit as well..
    How is this "ok"? Let alone acceptable to put you in a position to have to even contemplate buying this figure again?
    If they were going to fix a figure, why didn't they fix the legs on Quakewave in its recent reissue? It needed it!!!
    You guys are absolutely brain washed, pure and simple....
    Enjoy "upgrading" your Dibots.
    I wonder which one is next...... (Maybe they will give you guys V2 of the insecticons as well....)
    I am so, so glad I stopped buying figures from this company.
    (I am now ready to receive the fanboy hate, so let's do this)

6. Shockwave81

Shockwave81 Well-Known Member

Looks good! May just replace Scoria!! Yeehaa!!

No fanboy hate from me Omega, but I will say that this isn't a new precedent by any means - even Takara rebooted the MP line after I had spent hundreds on previous items. It's just part and parcel of the whole game. ;) 

7. Liampope

Liampope Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The hell is this? For the love of god finish the first set first!! Way too stylised for me this is. No way I'll replace scoria with this. Sure he has his areas that could be improved being the first one, but this is a completely new aesthetic, not really toon based imho, and doesn't fit with the rest. And no way am I down for another set! Cool for those that dig it but no way for me.

8. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    That's a TOTALLY different scenario. There was nearly ten years between MP01 and MP10 and the differences were major along with a giant shift in the direction of the line which is what culminated with the reboot. What's this...2 years and essentially a minor growth spurt with better joints? Something v1 should have been? They haven't even finished the set yet either and the ramifications for more v2's is concerning. Not cool.

I can only imagine the level of rage if this was KFC but FT fans come cock in hand lapping it up. So we need to decide as fans wether it's acceptable practice or not.

I like the look of it. I'm not gonna lie. Whether I buy it or not is another question.

9. banjoted

banjoted Timelord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Personally I don't share the anger being expressed here. I've got my dinos. I love them. I'll get Stomp and perhaps Grinder (or maybe not - pretty happy with the MP+boots) and then have the set and I'm done. Whether others buy into new dinos or not is up to them - it doesn't take away from my collection.

10. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    ffs fanstoys :lol 

i can see why they done this with the complaints about scoria not fitting with the other dibots as it was designed to fit with mp grimlock and complaints about the hips ect

11. Loosecannon

Loosecannon Cos I know I'm right...

If true, what is the point of buying any 3rd party figure again on release?

Scoria first release had loose joints
    Next release fixed them with different colour options
    Now another version with unknown issues
    Future different colour version?

Why bother? You are far better now waiting to see what comes up as there is no benefit to being an early adopter, and everything to say just wait.

One of the things that actually impressed me about FT was the release schedule at the start - these are the releases, these are the colour schemes. You knew what you had the options of from the beginning, and has ended up with me having one figure for a toy version, and one for the comic version.

If this is true then FT can just **** ***.

12. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Wow? Instead of looking foward they are redoing old shit?! Im waiting for Skyfire and Galvatron and this is what they do?! Easy pass for me. I don't replace my figures so easily. SCORIA will always have a special place in my heart. Call me loyal or whatever but i love him too much to get rid of him and i definitely dont need multiples of non grimlock dinobots. Good for all you fickle mofos out there who place hold

13. TigerBlade

News Credits:
    How is owning v1 Scoria placeholding?

14. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    ft can't win :lol  people complain about scoria so they fix it with a new version thats taller and new design that fixes the hip problem and the complaints about the potatoe shaped dino mode ect and the fandom are still not happy :lol 

15. GR1ML0CK

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    So they all should be the same height now? They gonna do another Swoop next while we all sit here waiting for new characters like Jazz, Arcee, Skyfire. Plus Galvatron and them.

16. GRAW

GRAW Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We are in the endless loop of Devy and Dinobots...

17. TigerBlade

News Credits:
    Did ppl really want a new Scoria? Giga has a perfectly reasonable viable option. Loosecannon makes a good point, why buy these things on release if a better version is round the corner from the same company? That's the bone of contention. It's a niche market where multiple companies are fighting for our wallet with variations of the same character and that is fine as we have a everything laid out to make a choice, but when a company just one ups itself then we get into a whole new scenario. We aren't talking cheap Hasbro shit here that is nothing to cast aside, we're talking serious cash.

18. GR1ML0CK

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Owning a figure until a "better" one comes out. People do that ya know. Not saying that was the original intent for most regarding Scoria but it seem the case for some people now

19. GR1ML0CK

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Very redundant if you ask me. Im not mad at them as long as it doesn't hold up other characters

20. TigerBlade

News Credits:
    But as I've said this isn't the same thing and ppl are getting confused. This is the same company essentially telling us their first one is shit enough to be superceeded in such a small time frame. Calling that a placeholder is short sighted and you're missing the bigger picture.