perfect effect sun and the moonX2

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 16, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question say a fan buys 2 sets of perfect effects the sun and the night set and only wants to keep one set for himself made up of 2 sundor figures + each firebirds flame weapon piece and black wrap around handle part to equip the firebird for city commanders armored lower arms

now the fan decides to sell the other set with it having the silverblue nighthawk garboil but he stil lwants to keep the second sun firebird

the set now has the 2 silver blue colored perfect effects garboil nighthawks+ each nighthawks weapon part and the black handle wrap around part to equip it for city commanders power armored lower arm so technically there are 2 bird figures there with each figure still having all there parts to complete the single set

would that in any way diminish the resale value for this set of silver blue perfect effect garboils due to the set having a extra nighthawk in place of a sun firebird?

the reason i ask that question is because i went and placed 2 preorders with bigbadtoystore.com today for 2 sets of perfect effects the sun and the moon 3rd party ehobby sundor and garboil homage sets

thing is i only did that as a super easy way to get my hands on 2 perfect effects sundor figures and want to use them to further enhance my crystal clear henkie rodimus with crystal fansproject protector trailer armor and the parts that go with each 3rd party PE sundor figure

but i will have no need for the 2 perfect effect garboil figures or its parts which come with the two garboil night hawks

right now im just asking a simple question on the matter for the sake of curiosity on my part

until the day gets here when i actually recieve my two sets of perfect effects the sun and the night from ups this december i am well aware of the fact that i cannot post a for sales thread for the 2 perfect effects garboils or there parts and i understand that fact perfectly well right now

like i said though i am just asking a important question on the matter out of curiousity is all

to be honest with perfect effects garboils colorscheme i think he would go quite well with transformers club classics sideburn who happens to be a exclusive repaint remold of classics Hotrod/rodimus

or maybe he could even make for a good Chro to be paired with botcon exclusive beast wars tenchanger dezaras though to be honest i think botcon dezaras could make for a pretty good optimal style cryotech with a differant head perhaps cybertrons cryoscourges head for example and perhaps with some slight bit of changes to dezarases colorschem to really pull of the look for cryotek

2. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You said you're asking an important question... and didn't ask anything at all.

3. Yop the Yopper

Yop the Yopper Banned

blue

4. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    Ok, I think I get it now:

No, it's not going to diminish the set value. Just sell them each on their own instead of in a set for half the price of a set.

So, let's say the set is 100 bucks... sell each blue by itself for 50 a piece.

Hope that helps.

5. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Ya know, the end of the year is right around the corner....I think a "Best of GENOZAUR and Romeo Thread" thread may be needed.

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

would selling a perfect effect the sun and the night set with 2 nights/diminish in any way the resale value of the set?

7. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    C'mon man. I answered above in another post.

8. Yop the Yopper

Yop the Yopper Banned

I wish romeo was still around to participate. also that dude who had meltdown about his Black Zarak.

9. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not individually, but you might have a hard time finding someone who's willing to purchase two of the same thing.

10. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    You could have asked that question in one of the other 3 thread you started about the PE birds this week.

11. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

sorry bout that my bad to be perfectly honest though it was my borther dustin who asked about the firebird sundor with fansproject cyrstal protector rodimus as i was away using the toilet at the time

i got back just in time though to post my first reply on that particuler discusion though after a fellow fan here posted pictures of there classics hotrod using sundor as a back mounted winged jetpack

12. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

me knwo what you think of this idea then

http://www.tfw2005.com/tfwe/issue-05/Side-Burn-Review/Side Burn Montage.jpg

transformers club sideburn

paired up with perfect effect the night/garboil the nighthawk

http://cdn.tfw2005.com/transformers...erfect-Effect-Sundor-Garboil-2_1291836094.jpg

is it just me or would club sideburn go together pretty good with the night garboil the nighthawk colorscheme wise

sort of a frost rod style colorscheme shared between the two you ask me with garboil serving asa winged jetpack or even a lower side arm mounted pyrosword or blizzard blaster style cryo flame thrower only you know with blizzard instead of flame loil

13. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    I'm halfway tempted to tell you to just buy one set, and I'll trade you the sundor from mine, since the blues match city commander way better but honestly, I have so much doubt in the validity of all of this, that I think it'd be like jumping nuts first on a stair rail.

14. Billzilla

Billzilla Skeptic

News Credits:
    My favorite part was when TJ said this.