Perfect Effect stuff for Shadow Commander

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by conan050, Dec 29, 2010.

1. conan050

conan050 Well-Known Member

Hi, I acquired a Shadow Commander set (only KO though :(  ) and I am looking to get some Perfect Effect Warriors to put on it. First do they still fit on the KO armor, I've heard there were some problems. Second which ones should I get? Should I get two Shadow Warriors (would look nice and symmetrical) or one Shadow Warrior and one Shadow Demolitions (bonus would be the added backpack but they would be different colors). LMK what you all think!!

2. conan050

anyone?

3. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover The Last Starfighter

News Credits:
    I can't say about whether or not the PE Shadow Warriors/Demolitions work with the KO set (in terms of fitting in the shoulder holes). They should fit fine in the Shadow Commander hands.

The backpack is much cooler in alt mode than in robot mode - the arms of SC still have a limited range of motion if the BFG is on the backpack. If you're not displaying him in trailer mode, I wouldn't necessarily worry about the backpack*.

There isn't any difference, other than yellow vs red decos, on Demolitions vs Warriors, so knock yourself out w/whatever you can find.

*If/when a Shadow Flyer (black deco of The Sun/The Moon) comes out, the backpack might be pretty awesome for treating them as a jetpack

4. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    On my SC I putted two demolition warriors on shoulders, the backpack with the big gun on and the taw sword in the right hand :)  For me it's perfect so but it's a taste thing :) 

I had also a ko SC but I sold it before to find a legit one, so I didn't try the shadow warriors on it. Anyway if them go some loose in the holes, you can easly fix the problem in different ways :) 

5. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

They have way too many accessories for the armor and he's starting to look like he has no mobility.

6. conan050

Well I decided on two Shadow demolitions with the pack pack, like the red a little better!