Perfect Effect PE-11 Scouting Force X Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Reviews' started by and2ng, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Mr.ToyFan

Mr.ToyFan Well-Known Member

finally went ahead and ordered me a set of Reflector Reprolabels!! I can't wait to apply those decals!

2. Gundamben831

Gundamben831 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I tried to find this thread but couldn't earlier. I just got my set today and they are freaking amazing. I know I was told they were small but boy o boy everyone wasn't kidding. I still have yet to get the mini warriors sea spray and huffer are they around the same size or are they slightly larger than these bots?

3. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You made me realize that I forgot to unpack these guys when I moved haha

Here's a pic,Rager is taller

[​IMG]

4. trex5000

trex5000 Autobot

Ebay:
    Love the group shot at the end LOLZ

5. Biotoakid

Biotoakid Whew what an old username

News Credits:
    I'm still desperately trying to justify dropping $80 on them..

6. mentok27

mentok27 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They are worth $80 easy. I got the purple set and the black deco. These little guys rock! Just wish my photo skills were good enough to take all types of boss pics.... I just wanna pose and take pics of them.

7. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    do it I was on the fence for a while but they are soooo worth it. The repro labels make it all the worth too. Only downside as many many members have mentioned that they are indeed small bots but with amazing detail there is no short comings with this set. I only wish I could find me a night ops set for under $100 but that is not likely going to happen oh well I will be satisfied with my purple set and rejoice my memories from the G1 cartoon days.

8. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Don't, they're too small. Now if they were scout class I'd be all for'em.

On the other hand the pending Generation's repaint of Perceptor as Reflector is too tall but when you factor in paying only about $12 bucks each for 3 of them vs $80+ for the smaller ones....

Well....I guess it up to you. I have the G1 versions which doesn't go too well with my Classsics (see sig) but I'll wait.

9. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    yes I can see your point in how these bots are a little expensive for their size but you really got to take into consideration how many combining micro bots can you name off that had just as many accessories and this much articulation? I personally can't think of any hasbro product that comes comparable to this set. The more I play and pose these little guys makes me wish they made more in this size with this much detail.

Though I am still very curious as to how TFC will make their version of the reflector bots. overall I still am happy with this set and would suggest them to any collector.

pros: three bots equally articulated, tons of accessories, multiple options of how to place the accessories, and the bots combine to make a camera just like their original counterpart.

Cons: er... well It should state just con because the only issue I had with them is that they are super tiny but that being said I really have no issues with this set.

10. dj_convoy II

dj_convoy II Remix!

News Credits:
    Seeing it next to not-Huffer sorta puts it in perspective. I initially preordered and then balked at the price... I think I made the right choice.

11. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    having both the night ops and regular versions, i didn't hesitate to buy a second set, they look good with classics, since they were smaller in the cartoon anyways, they're like warbot, whatever hasbro puts out will be insufficient, a half track bot =/= 3 combining camera bots. 80 is less than i paid for either set since i had to pay tax on the one set, and the other was at a con.

12. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

I just dropped these guys into my PoL at BBTS for $67.49! I was already leaning towards picking these guys up, but at that price it's pretty much a no-brainer.

13. Alpha Omega Trion Supreme

Alpha Omega Trion Supreme One of the longest handles in the fandom!

Ebay:
    They sold out. :( 

14. karpomatic

karpomatic Fansproject Fanatic

Ordered my set from TFSource yesterday for a Saturday delivery. FP City Comander in Ultimate Mode needs more opponents. The Causality Insections are not enough!

15. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    you lucky SOB

I wish I would have seen it sooner otherwise I would have gotten one too =( if anyone who still has this set and is wanting to part with theirs please PM me I am interested in picking up a second set

16. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I ordered these guys during the BBTS sale and finally got time to fiddle with them. First thing I noticed when I opened my box of third party items was how tiny not-Reflector's box was. Even though I was expecting them to be small I kinda expected the box to be a larger at least (It's probably only an inch thick). After I opened them up the size issue disappeared from my mind. The accessories are pretty neat and transformation is pretty straight forward. I did stress the back hinge on the red one pretty badly. :(  It doesn't look like it will support too many more transformations so these guys are staying in bot mode from now on. In summation these guys are awesome, just not $90 awesome. Even at the sale price I feel like I overpaid, but they are nice though.

17. Gundamben831

Ebay:
    if you don't want them I would be willing to take them off your hands at a fair price that is at least what you paid from the sale price because I love this set.

18. ahro23

ahro23 Omnibot

Great review! I got my set earlier this year and they are really well-made little figures :cool: 

I don't think I could have ever bought them for myself though. While they are really, REALLY cool, $90 is just way too much. Had I not received my set as a gift, I probably would have just passed on these guys :eek: 

19. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

Girlfriend just spilled it. Guess what's gonna be mine in 6 days???

• Like Like x 1